A photographer needs sharp eyes and excellent skills to capture a special moment perfectly. The Advanced Diploma in Photography course is designed to arm you with the skills and expertise to identify and capture the best shot. Within no time, this course will equip you with high-quality photography skills and give you the confidence to pursue a career in this industry.
The Advanced Diploma in Photography course is an excellent place to build your photography skills. The course will begin with detailed introductions to different types of cameras and lenses. Then the highly informative modules will educate you on exposure, rule of thirds, aperture, shutter speed and ISO. You will learn the techniques to capture beautiful landscapes and portrait photographs. The course will also provide you with the ability to take pictures in low light. Through this course, you will learn about different types of editing tools and software to enhance the photographs.
This Advanced Diploma in Photography course will also help you understand the steps of opening your own photography business. This course will open many doors of opportunities for you. Enrol now!
- Learn about different types of cameras and lenses
- Enrich your knowledge of exposure, aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Understand how the rule of thirds
- Develop the essential skills for landscape and portrait photography
- Familiarise yourself with the tools and software used in photo editing
- Grasp a wide range of techniques for wedding photography
- Increase the ability and build confidence to start your own photography business
Who is the Course for?
- Photographers and other hobbyists who want to upgrade their photography skills
- People who have an interest in photography and want to acquire photography skills
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Photography course will be beneficial, especially to the following careers:
- Camera Operators
- Film and Video Editors
- Graphic Designers
- Photography Editor
- Professional Photographer