Want to know how to capture the perfect shot? Take steps to become a professional photographer and hone in your skills, with this Advanced Diploma in PhotographyCourse. This course is expertly designed to introduce a wide range of professional photography techniques and practical exercises to advance your progression in this field.
This online photography course is your step-by-step guide to mastering the art of digital photography. You will start by choosing your specialisation – portrait, landscape, black and white etc. Next, you will explore the skills required to work in the photography industry and the role of a professional photographer. Throughout this course, you will familiarise with the different types of photography and the inner workings of a camera. You will also get acquainted with various camera modes and learn how to work with flash photography. This course also goes into detail on aperture, lighting, and the rule of thirds, helping you to identify which lens is best for the image you’re trying to capture.
Want to master the art of photography and fine-tune your existing skills? Enrol in this best-selling course and take your creativity to the next level.
Who is the course for?
- Photographers and other hobbyists who want to upgrade their photography skills
- People who have an interest in photography and want to acquire photography skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Photography will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Camera Operators
- Film and Video Editors
- Graphic Designers
- Photography Editor
- Professional Photographer
- And Much More!