Looking for a way of getting your creative juices flowing? Want to make an impact in other people’s lives? Then learn how to make and market your products online effectively.
The internet is an amazing tool and something to be appreciated by everyone in this era. It has made communication and teamwork so much easier but also created a whole new generation of entrepreneurs and a new playground for marketers. And now you can be one of those people and learn to create and market your own products online using this course. Through this course, you will be able to identify different product demands over the internet and learn to create your own. You can also expect to learn how to get high-profit margins by making products quickly, efficiently and effectively. Get a turnaround within 24 hours and get started on the next idea of yours.
You will need to brainstorm throughout the entire process in order to come up with new ideas that will convince the marketplace that your products or services can benefit them. So get this course now and explore how to make a unique function quick and sell it at a very high-profit margin.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to start their own online information business.
- New online marketers.
- Individuals who want to make money.
- Individuals with great ideas but don’t know where to start from.
- Anyone with working knowledge of internet and wants to profit from the web.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Product Creation will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Web writer or content marketer
- Social Media Marketer
- Digital Products Specialist
- Product Creator
- Content Manager
- E-book designer/creator
- E-book writer
- Content editor.
|Module 1: Introduction to Product Creation|
|It All Starts with an Idea||02:00:00|
|Whether or not you are capable of creating the products yourself is unimportant.||00:30:00|
|Should You be the Manufacturer, as well as the Creator?||01:00:00|
|Three “Musts” for Successful Product Creation||00:30:00|
|Gathering Testimonials and Refining Your Product in One Fell Swoop||00:15:00|
|Product Creation Pitfalls to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Price Testing: A Critical Element of Marketing Success||00:15:00|
|Deciding Upon Delivery Methods for Your Product||00:15:00|
|Applying the Final Touches to Your Product||00:15:00|
|Guaranteeing Your New Product||00:15:00|
|Increasing the Value of Your Product||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Creating Information Product|
|Why Would You Create an Information Product?||02:00:00|
|Getting an Idea for your Product||00:15:00|
|So how can we research what people are looking for?||01:00:00|
|Research and Building up Knowledge||01:00:00|
|Types of Info Product||00:15:00|
|Tools you may need to produce your Product.||00:15:00|
|Creating Your Product Outline||01:00:00|
|Create It Yourself or Outsource It||00:30:00|
|How to Create a Video Informational Product||01:00:00|
|How to Add Value to Your Product||01:00:00|
|Sale Page Tips||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Creating Best Selling Product|
|Step1 Create A Product Concept||00:30:00|
|Step 2 Create A Blueprint Of The Product||01:00:00|
|Step 3 Create The Core Product||00:30:00|
|Step 4 Add More Value To The Core Product||00:30:00|
|Step 5 Create eCovers Easily In Minutes For Free||00:30:00|
|Step 6 Do A Mini-Launch And Make Money Online||01:00:00|
|Step 7 Establish A Stronger Online Business||00:30:00|
|Module 4: Creating E-Book|
|How To Start To Write An Ebook||01:00:00|
|Creative Ways To Attract Buyers For Your Product||00:15:00|
|How To Effectively Draft The Table Of Content Of Your Book||01:00:00|
|Writing Content Yourself versus Outsourcing||01:00:00|
|Best Ways To Outsource||00:30:00|
|Who Should You Hire To Create Your Product||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of A Long Term Working Relationship With The People You Outsource To||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Product Creation||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Product Creation||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|