No matter the time and age, fashion has always been a part of our lives, and it will never go out of demand. As a result, this industry not only gives you the opportunity to show your creative flair but also offers secure jobs. The Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design course will teach you the core skills to become an integral part of the on-demand industry.
The Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design course will help you explore different sides of fashion and provide you with the ability to sew beautiful attires. In this informative course, you will learn about the theory of colour, different types of garments and fabrics. The course will train you on how to run a sewing machine and the techniques to eliminate the common mechanical problems. You will develop the essential skills to take proper measurements and create various garments like shirts, dresses, blouses etc.
Upon successful completion of this Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design course, you will receive a certificate. This certificate will be an excellent proof of your competence in this area and help you establish a promising career in the fashion and textile industry. Join now!
- Familiarise yourself with the theory of colour
- Learn about different types of garments
- Develop the skills to use a sewing machine and learn to identify common machine problems
- Enrich your knowledge of the terminologies used in the fashion industry
- Grasp the techniques of taking measurements
- Build the skills to make a wide range of garments
Who is this Course For?
The Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design course is for future and current professionals of the fashion industry.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design course will be beneficial to individuals who are interested in fashion. This could also be helpful in careers like:
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Consultant
- Textile Worker
|HISTORY OF FASHION DESIGNING||00:30:00|
|THEORY OF COLOUR||00:30:00|
|SEWING MACHINE & PRACTICE||00:30:00|
|COMMON MACHINE PROBLEMS||00:30:00|
|NEEDLE AND THREAD||00:30:00|
|ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGY OF FASHION INDUSTRY||00:30:00|
|BASIC HAND STITCHES||00:30:00|
|FIBRES AND FABRICS||01:00:00|
|DIFFERENT TYPES OF FABRICS||00:30:00|
|SPOTS AND STAIN REMOVAL||00:30:00|
|HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS||00:30:00|
|WOMEN’S SIZE CHART||00:30:00|
|MEN’S SIZE CHART||00:30:00|
|SIZE CHART FOR KIDS (IN INCHES)||00:30:00|
|MEASURE FROM A GARMENT||00:30:00|
|MULTI POCKET APRON||00:30:00|
|DECORATIVE HAND TOWEL||00:30:00|
|MULTI PANELLED CURTAIN||00:30:00|
|TABLE MATS, COASTERS & NAPKINS||00:30:00|
|BASIC BODICE BLOCK||00:30:00|
|PANELLED TOP WITH CUFF SLEEVES||00:30:00|
|FRONT OPEN TOP WITH TIE AT NECKLINE||00:30:00|
|HALF SLEEVE TOP WITH SHOULDER FLAP||00:30:00|
|ROLL UP HALF SLEEVE SHIRT||00:30:00|
|BASIC SKIRT BLOCK||00:30:00|
|SEMI CIRCULAR KNEE LENGTH SKIRT||00:30:00|
|BASIC TROUSER BLOCK FOR WOMEN||00:30:00|
|FLAT FRONT TROUSER||00:30:00|
|SIMPLE KURTA WITH NECK AND SLEEVE OPTIONS||00:30:00|
|PRINCESS SHIRT (LADIES)||00:30:00|
|PLAIN PAJAMA – LADIES||00:30:00|
|SALWAR WITH BELT||00:30:00|
|ODHNI / SHAWL||00:30:00|
|SIX PANELLED PETTICOAT||00:30:00|
|BLOUSE WITH LINING||00:30:00|
|NIGHTIE AND GOWN SET (2 piece)||00:30:00|
|FULL LENGTH WRAP AROUND SKIRT||00:30:00|
|BASIC SHIRT BLOCK FOR MEN||00:30:00|
|SHIRT (HALF SLEEVE)||00:30:00|
|FORMAL MEN’S SHIRT (FULL SLEEVE)||00:30:00|
|ALIGARHI PAJAMA (VARIATION)||00:30:00|
|BASIC TROUSER BLOCK FOR MEN||00:30:00|
|FLAT FRONT TROUSER||00:30:00|
|TODDLER’S FROCK (JHABLA 1)||00:30:00|
|BLOOMER (For 6 Month Old)||00:30:00|
|UNDERWEAR WITH GUSSET||00:30:00|
|SPORTS SKIRT FOR GIRLS (DIVIDED SKIRT)||00:30:00|
|DECORATIVE BABY BAG||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Sewing and Fashion Design||00:20:00|