Teaching cannot be considered an easy occupation particularly because there is an added pressure of handling more than one student. However, it can be greatly satisfying to those who are seeking out this profession, as they get to mould the future of this world. They are making future leaders and creating more efficient workers for a growing world. If you are someone who wants to take up teaching then you are in luck, because this ‘Advanced Diploma in Teaching’ course can help you attain the level of success that you desire.
Who is the course for?
- Educators who want to improve their interactive teaching course.
- People who have an interest in teaching and studying.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Teaching is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Guidance Counsellor
- School Administrator
- Special Education Teacher
|Module 1: Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Teaching in UK|
|Teaching in the UK||00:30:00|
|Teachers’ Standards in UK||00:30:00|
|The English School System||00:30:00|
|Evaluation of Schools and Teachers||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Teacher Training|
|Module One – Getting Started||02:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Gathering Materials||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Choosing Activities||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Module 4: Teaching Methodologies|
|Module 5: Psychology of Teaching|
|WHY YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?||01:00:00|
|THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY||01:00:00|
|THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS A SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS A THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS A FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|MEMORIZING, AS A FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE USING OF IDEAS, AS A SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHER THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS A SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY||01:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS AN EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL||02:00:00|
|Module 6: SEN Teaching|
|Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:30:00|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an Understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Understanding Learning Difficulties||01:00:00|
|Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Teaching Children with Down Syndrome||00:30:00|
|Module 7: SEN in USA|
|INTRODUCTION to SEN USA||02:00:00|
|PRINCIPLES OF SPECIAL EDUCATION||01:00:00|
|CONCLUSION to SEN USA||00:15:00|
|Module 8: ADHD|
|What is ADHD?||00:30:00|
|Causes of ADHD||00:30:00|
|ADHD and Education||00:30:00|
|Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD||01:00:00|
|Adults with ADHD||00:30:00|
|Module 9: Dyslexia|
|What is Dyslexia?||01:00:00|
|Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment||00:30:00|
|Solutions for Dyslexia||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Dealing with Troubled Children|
|YOU AND YOUR CHILD STUDY||01:30:00|
|THE PROBLEM OF PUNISHMENT||00:30:00|
|WHEN YOUR CHILD IMAGINES THINGS||00:30:00|
|WHY KIDS LIE AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT||01:00:00|
|THE FIRST GREAT LAW||00:30:00|
|THE TRAINING OF THE WILL||01:00:00|
|HOW CHILDREN REASON ABOUT FUTURE||00:30:00|
|WORK AND PLAY||01:00:00|
|CHILDREN’S GANGS, CLUBS, AND FRIENDSHIPS||00:15:00|
|CHILDREN’S IDEALS AND AMBITIONS||01:00:00|
|THE STORK OR THE TRUTH||00:30:00|
|THE GOLDEN AGE OF TRANSITION||00:15:00|
|HEREDITY AND ENVIRONMENT||01:00:00|
|FREEDOM AND DISCIPLINE||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Teaching||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Teaching||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Teaching||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.