Learning both time and priority management at the same time is very practical since they are both related. This is an example of exercising time and priority management. In this course, not only you would not waste time, but it will maximize your efforts to know about how to manage your time and priorities wisely. This would help you figure out how to do priority management for yourself and your company or organization as well. Since this course could provide you with all of these, then you don’t have to think about it and register now to start. This course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and information of effective time and priority management.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone is interested in learning about time and priority management.
- People who have an interest in knowing how managing time and priority works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Time and Priority Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Management Consultant
- Top Executive.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Setting SMART Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Prioritizing Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Planning Wisely||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Tackling Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Crisis Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Organizing Your Workspace||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Delegating Made Easy||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Setting a Ritual||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Meeting Management||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Alternatives to Meetings||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Time Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Identify Your Priorities||01:00:00|
|The Difference Between Wants And Needs||01:00:00|
|Hot to Get Spending Under Control||01:00:00|
|You Have To Pay Yourself||00:30:00|
|Tips To Budgeting||01:00:00|
|Managing Time & Priority|
|Where Do You Spend Your Time||01:00:00|
|Tips From The Gurus||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Time Priority Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Time Priority Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.