Swing trading provides the flexibility of time. As a result, you can have more time to analyze the market and make informed decisions in a more comfortable setting. Its goal is to take advantage of short-term market opportunities for profit, resulting in high annual returns.
The comprehensive Advanced Swing Forex Trading Strategy Masterclass course will educate you on the fundamentals of a swing forex trading strategy. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of how swing trading works and get step-by-step instructions to get started with it. Next, you will understand how price action works and gain the skills to make subjective decisions based on the recent price changes. We will also teach you how to profit from trend trading and strengthen your knowledge of technical analysis. Finally, you will discover the best swing trading strategies for consistently making profits in the market.
Enroll right now and take the proper steps to stay ahead of the game!
- Learn about price action trading
- Know how to read candlestick patterns
- Be able to analyze swing points
- Explore the strategy to trade the valid swing point of a trend
- Learn the advanced trade entry and exit strategy to make winning trades
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone interested in gaining the relevant skills in Swing Forex Trading to gain profit from the market trend can take this Advanced Swing Forex Trading Strategy Masterclass course.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Swing Forex Trading Strategy Masterclass course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Trading Executive
- Trading Assistant
- Trainee Forex Trader
|Unit 01: Introduction to the Course|
|Introduction to the Course||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Basics of Price Action|
|2.1 Price Action||00:05:00|
|2.2 Demand and Supply||00:06:00|
|2.3 Support and Resistance Part-1||00:05:00|
|2.4 Support and Resistance Part-2||00:09:00|
|2.5 Valid Tops and Bottoms in Trading||00:08:00|
|2.6 Swing Points||00:06:00|
|2.7 Methods of Standard Risk and Reward Ratio Model||00:03:00|
|Unit 03: Swing Trading Strategy for Valid Swing Points|
|3.1 Main Steps of Swing Trading Strategy||00:06:00|
|3.2 Trend Confirmation Method||00:05:00|
|3.3 Long Trend Examples Using Real Chart||00:09:00|
|3.4 Down Trend Confirmation Method||00:04:00|
|3.5 Short Trade Examples Using Real Chart||00:09:00|
|Unit 04: Advanced Swing Trading Strategy|
|4.1 Advanced Entry Method||00:05:00|
|4.2 Advanced Uptrend Trading||00:07:00|
|4.3 Advanced Entry Method on Downtrend Market||00:08:00|
|4.4 Trade Entry on Support and Resistance Level||00:06:00|
|4.5 Trade Entry on Resistance Level: Downtrend Market||00:06:00|
|4.6 Fibonacci Retracement Levels||00:10:00|
|4.7 Trade Entry on Fibonacci Retracement Levels||00:11:00|
|4.8 Fibonacci Retracement Levels on Downtrend Market||00:06:00|
|4.9 Advanced Exit Method||00:07:00|
|4.10 Advanced Trade Exit: Fibonacci Expansion Tool||00:12:00|
|4.11 Setting Profit Trend in Downtrend Market||00:07:00|
|Unit 05: Strategy for Invalid Swing Point|
|5.1 Type 1, Part-1||00:07:00|
|5.2 Type-1, Part-2||00:06:00|
|5.3 Type-1, Part-3||00:07:00|
|5.4 Type-2, Part-1||00:09:00|
|5.5 Type-2, Part-2||00:09:00|
|5.6 Type 2, Part-3||00:09:00|
|5.7 Type-3, Part-1||00:04:00|
|5.8 Type-3, Part-2||00:10:00|
|5.9 Type-3, Part-3||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.