Animals provide us with comfort as a pet or with their hide, meat and often by participating in controlled experiments to ensure human safety. That is why it is immensely important to take care of animals. If you are enthusiastic about animal care then you certainly need this Animal Care course.
The course starts with animal welfare as you learn about why it should be a concern; providing them with freedom from hunger, thirst, pain, injury or disease; and also tending to their physical, emotional and natural needs. Next you focus on animal health from a global perspective and how different laws are being affected. From this course you can find out about different kind of animals such as their species and roles, and how to handle these animals through communication or restraints. You will also learn about identifying risks, transporting and feeding animals as well.
Overall the course is great in order to help you care for animals better. If you want them to be truly safe, you have to take the reins in your hands and get this course now.
Who is the course for?
- People who are enthusiastic about animal welfare
- People who want to go into the animal care industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Animal Care is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Animal Enthusiast
- Pet Care Taker
- Animal Organisation Worker
|Different Kinds of Animals||00:30:00|
|Animal Handling and Restraint||00:30:00|
|Assessment of the Risk||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Animal Care||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Animal Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Animal Care||00:20:00|