Money laundering is a complex issue; it requires a great deal of expertise to recognize suspicious conduct and prevent unlawful transactions. The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training course is crafted by the industry experts to help learners comprehend the skills and knowledge to carry out all the responsibilities of an anti-money laundering professional.
From the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training course, you will be able to learn the fundamentals of money laundering. You will become aware of all the duties and responsibilities of an anti-money laundering reporting officer. In addition, the course will assist you in understanding the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. From the engaging modules, you will attain the abilities for risk assessment. You will also become skilled in detecting suspicious transactions. The course will also discuss the customer due diligence program in detail.
Enroll in the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training course to increase your confidence and competence in this matter. This course will also provide you with a valuable certificate to elevate your resume.
- Understand the basic definition of money laundering
- Deepen your understanding of the roles and responsibilities of an anti-money laundering officer
- Study the core principles of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to assess client risks
- Learn how to identify suspicious transactions
- Familiarize with the major components of customer due diligence program
Who is this course for?
This Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training course is for anyone interested to pursue a career in the relevant industry or just interested to enrich their knowledge of this subject.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- AML Analysts
- AML Officer
- Risk & Compliance Analyst
|Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering|
|Introduction to Money Laundering||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002|
|Proceeds of Crime Act 2002||00:19:00|
|Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation|
|Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer|
|Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Risk-based Approach|
|Module 06: Customer Due Diligence|
|Customer Due Diligence||00:23:00|
|Module 07: Record Keeping|
|Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions|
|Suspicious Conduct and Transactions||00:22:00|
|Module 09: Awareness and Training|
|Awareness and Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.