Are you concerned with people who spend a lot of their time playing computer games? Or do you know someone personally who has an addiction towards games and you want to help them? The Associate Course in Gaming Addiction is the perfect course!
Video game addiction is the point at which one invests excessively their energy in video games while neglecting all other educational encounters or even work matters. This dependence can likewise influence a man’s work, school, and associations with loved ones. Get all the information and enable you to require
This course intends to address the concern of gaming addiction of people you know and love. It investigates what gaming enslavement right now implies, how we can remember it, how we know when to intercede and the best routes in which to mediate. On a more extensive, more political level, the day expects to bring the part of recreations in this day and age into the centre, alongside our own particular states of mind toward them as a medium.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to know how to cure people of gaming addiction.
- Everyone who wants to protect their loved ones from being a gaming addict.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Associate Course in Gaming Addiction will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to:
- Clinical Psychologists
- Mental Health Experts
- And Much More!
|Associate Course in Gaming Addiction|
|Gaming Addiction Group Basics||00:15:00|
|About Online Gamers Anonymous||00:30:00|
|Addressing Anxiety And Depression||00:30:00|
|Looking To The Future Of Being In Control||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.