- Be able to perform repeated tasks
- be able to understand the functions of asynchronous code and promises
- Learn what generator is and how it works
- Familiarize with the use of async and await function
- Understand the functions of generators
- Learn the usability of the settimeout and set interval functions
Who is this course for?
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Web Developers
- App Designers
- Software Engineers
|Defining Asynchronous / What is Synchronous code?||00:04:00|
|All About Asynchronous Code||00:06:00|
|What is setTimeout?||00:05:00|
|DEMO – Delaying Code Execution with setTimeout||00:10:00|
|What is setInterval?||00:02:00|
|DEMO – Repeating Tasks with setInterval||00:07:00|
|What is Async / Await?||00:03:00|
|What are Promises?||00:02:00|
|DEMO – Wrapping setTimeout with a Promise||00:05:00|
|All About Async||00:02:00|
|DEMO – Performing Asynchronous Tasks Concisely with Async / Await||00:12:00|
No Reviews found for this course.