Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. This will be a key tool to guide your progress in the days, weeks, months, and years to come. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information of attention management.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or employees who want to learn about attention management
- People who have an interest in knowing more about attention management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Attention Management Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Team Leader
- Top Executive.
|Attention Management Diploma|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Introduction to Attention Management||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Attention||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Strategies for Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Meditation||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Training Your Attention||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Attention Zones Model||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – SMART Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping Yourself Focused||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Prioritizing Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Attention Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Attention Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Attention Management Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.