Autistic children are children with different abilities. So, you need to treat differently to them. The course covers the essential skills of caring an autistic child. You will learn how to talk with them, how to approach them and more.
The rest of the part of the course teaches you childcare concepts and techniques so that you can care any kid. Here, you will explore how to raise a child, how to communicate with them, how to deal with bullying issues, child diet, household safety and more.
Upon completion, you will be able to care any kid.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals associated with people with autism.
- Anyone who wants to learn about autism and how to handle people suffering from it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Basics About Autism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|What Are the Factors that Contribute A Child to Autism||01:30:00|
|Autism and Genetics||01:30:00|
|What Are the Basic Symptoms of Autism||01:00:00|
|What Are the Speech and Communication Problems of Autism||01:00:00|
|Autism and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Autism, Toxic Metals, and Vaccines||00:30:00|
|The Cause of Autism Might Be Found in Autistic Mice||00:30:00|
|Autism: The Need for Increased Research||00:30:00|
|How is Autism Treated||01:00:00|
|How Is Autism Diagnosed||00:30:00|
|Myths about Autism||00:30:00|
|How to Look for Autism Signs in Infants||00:30:00|
|How Can Families Cope With an Autistic Child and the Financial Burden||00:30:00|
|The Differences Between Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism||01:00:00|
|Autism Assistance Dogs||01:00:00|
|Teaching Autistic Children||01:00:00|
|The Fixation Behavior of an Autistic Child||00:30:00|
|The Autism Society of America||00:30:00|
|Childproofing Your Home for Your Autistic Child||00:30:00|
|Autism and Nutritional Supplements||01:00:00|
|Toilet Training the Autistic Child||01:00:00|
|Difficulties of an Autistic Adult||01:00:00|
|Alternative Treatments for Autism||01:00:00|
|Training And Certification||00:30:00|
|Health And Safety Issues||00:30:00|
|Child Care Equipments||00:30:00|
|Insurance and Staffing||00:30:00|
|Marketing & Managemental Aspects||00:30:00|
|Child Care Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Plants That Poison||00:15:00|
|Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling||00:30:00|
|Symptoms of Illness||00:30:00|
|Expected Milestones For Your Child’s Age||01:00:00|
|Gross Motor Skills||01:00:00|
|Fine Motor Skills||00:30:00|
|What is Child Psychology?||00:15:00|
|Defining Children and Childhood||00:15:00|
|Child Development Theories||01:00:00|
|Social and Emotional Development||00:15:00|
|Language Development & Communication||00:30:00|
|Brain Development & Emotional Intelligence||00:15:00|
|Self Esteem & Confidence||00:15:00|
|Gender Roles and Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|High Intelligence & School Psychology||00:15:00|
|Phases of Grief||00:30:00|
|Nutrition and Child Development||00:30:00|
|Developing into Adulthood||00:30:00|
|The Basics On Nurturing Your Child||00:30:00|
|Build Your Child’s Self Esteem||00:30:00|
|Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad||00:30:00|
|Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional||00:30:00|
|Make Rules And Be Consistent||01:00:00|
|Make Special Time For Your Child||00:30:00|
|Always Set An Example||00:30:00|
|Don’t Dominate A Conversation||00:30:00|
|Learn To Be A Good Communicator||01:00:00|
|An Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead||00:30:00|
|Mental Health and Bullying|
|Children’s Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Nurturing Positivity And Confidence||01:00:00|
|Recognize Changed Behaviour In Your Child||01:00:00|
|About Birth Defects||01:00:00|
|About Behavior Disorders||01:00:00|
|Mental Health Games For Children||01:00:00|
|Make Sure You Take Care Of Yourself As Well||00:30:00|
|Child Bullying Basics||00:30:00|
|Teach Your Child To Speak To An Adult||01:00:00|
|Solo Children Are Targets||01:00:00|
|Can Your Child Benefit From Self Defense Classes?||00:30:00|
|Speak To School Officials||00:30:00|
|Teach Composure And Confidence to your Child||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Teaching Your Child Not To Bully||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Autism and Child Care Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Autism and Child Care Diploma||00:30:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|