Would you like to know how to become a nanny? With the help of this course, take a stepping stone rewarding work in the home based childcare industry. If you were always passionate about supporting the emotional and psychological development of children of the same age, this course is just perfect for you!
Employment in this very large occupation rose strongly in the past five years and is forecast to grow strongly in the long-term. Nannies care for children as employees or contractors in private households. Employment can be sought in almost any location nationwide. International work opportunities for professional nannies exist in many countries. Join the course now!
Who is the course for?
- Health Professionals and Workers who are into babies’ growth and development
- Anyone who wants to know how baby care works
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Baby Care and Nannying Diploma is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Child Care Specialist
- Infant Massage Therapist
- Labour and Delivery Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- Lactation Consultant
|First Baby Care|
|Bonding Time With My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Communicating With My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Fashion Tips For My First Baby||00:30:00|
|How To Change My First Baby’s Diaper||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Essentials||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Feeding Guide||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Learning The Basics||00:30:00|
|My First Baby: Understanding The Crying Game||00:30:00|
|Nutritious Bites For My First Baby||00:30:00|
|The Joys And Angst Of Holding My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Baby Care Basics|
|Baby Products For Bath||00:30:00|
|Tips To Manage Your Baby Sleeping Schedules||00:30:00|
|Baby Weaning Difficulties And Tips To Cope With It||00:30:00|
|Choosing The Right Baby Care||00:30:00|
|Choosing The Right Baby Formula||00:30:00|
|Coping With Colic||00:30:00|
|Diaper Rash Help||00:30:00|
|Feeding Schedules Tips to Get it Right||00:30:00|
|How To Get Rid Of A Pacifier||00:30:00|
|Premature Baby Help||00:30:00|
|Reading To Baby||00:30:00|
|Reducing Baby’s Risk Of Choking||00:30:00|
|Safety Measures For Food Borne Illnesses||01:00:00|
|The Benefits of Breastfeeding||00:30:00|
|Why Do Babies Cry||00:30:00|
|Baby Car Seat Buying Tips||00:30:00|
|When You Spot Something Wrong||00:30:00|
|Baby Care and Breastfeeding||00:30:00|
|Baby Care And Television||00:15:00|
|Baby Hazards: Be Careful Or You May Not Know||00:30:00|
|Baby Pacifiers: Yes Or No||00:30:00|
|What’s In The Nursery||00:30:00|
|Baby Bathing Is This Hard To Do||00:30:00|
|5 Things To Keep In Mind With Baby Care||00:30:00|
|Babies At Work Good Or Bad||00:15:00|
|Everything You Need To Know About Baby Sleeping||00:15:00|
|3 Best Organic Baby Sleeping Bags||00:30:00|
|All About Baby Sleeping Bags||00:30:00|
|Baby Sleeping and Intimacy||00:30:00|
|5 Steps To Get Your Baby To Sleep||00:30:00|
|Organic Baby Sleeping Linens||00:15:00|
|5 More Tips To Get Your Baby To Sleep||00:30:00|
|Baby Sleeping and Family||00:15:00|
|Allergies and Baby Sleeping||00:30:00|
|Baby Sleeping For You||00:15:00|
|Baby Sleeping For New Dads||00:30:00|
|Enough is Enough Baby Sleeping||00:30:00|
|Refusing to Sleep||01:00:00|
|3 Great Companies for Baby Sleeping Sacks||00:30:00|
|Teething and Baby Sleeping||00:30:00|
|5 Great Habits for Baby Sleeping||01:00:00|
|Organic Baby Sleeping||00:30:00|
|Baby Sleeping Techniques||00:30:00|
|The 5 S’s To Baby Sleeping||00:30:00|
|The Controlled Crying Technique||00:30:00|
|Home Remedies For Baby Sleeping||00:30:00|
|How To Put Your Child To Bed Easily||01:00:00|
|Is Baby’s Sleeping Affecting Other Children?||00:15:00|
|What is a Nanny?||00:30:00|
|Time Management for Nannies||00:15:00|
|A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny||00:30:00|
|Caregiver and Team Player||00:15:00|
|It Takes a Village to Raise a Child||00:15:00|
|The Nanny’s Job Profile||00:15:00|
|Meet the Needs of the Child||01:00:00|
|Child Care Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Plants That Poison||00:15:00|
|Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling||00:30:00|
|Symptoms of Illness||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.