Want to learn how to become the star of your corporate organisation? Do you want to learn the secrets behind the promotions at workplaces? Are you aiming excel at your workplace? Are you looking for the reasons of how to become the employee of the month? If yes is your answer, then enrol now and benefit from the course.
The corporate world is a place wherein an individual needs to carve out one’s approach to get to the higher echelon of the firm’s ladder. It is the workplace where the employees face a level of competition to seek praises in the form of promotions or increment. Through this course you will learn about the level of competition that you will have to face as an employee and how will you deal with it to cope up at your workplace. You will also go through the effects of generational differences in management styles and how a generation can become a source of competition. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of how to become successful in corporate world.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who are looking for promotion.
- People who are looking jobs.
- Individuals who are willing to increase their value at their workplaces.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Become a corporate rockstar course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Team leaders.
- Staff members.
|Becomeing a Corporate Rockstar|
|Creating A Positive Competitive Workplace Culture||01:30:00|
|Analyzing The Time and Energy Tradeoff in high Performance||01:30:00|
|Using Benchmarking In Setting Performance Targets||01:00:00|
|How To Show Off Your Strength||00:30:00|
|Keep Learning And Sharing||01:00:00|
|You Have To Have A Different Product||00:30:00|
|Pick A Name||00:30:00|
|Get People Involved||00:30:00|
|Business Management: Corporate Behaviour|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – The Science of Behavior||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Benefits for Corporate Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Most Common Categories of Corporate Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Managerial Structure||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Company Values and Ethics||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Employee Accountability||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Workplace Incidents||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Designing and Implementing||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Corporate Team Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Auditing Corporate Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.