The Bereavement and Grief Counselling Diploma course is designed for the people who are interested in grief and bereavement counselling. Throughout the course, you will understand death, dying and the ways of recovering grief and mourning.
You will know about the five stages of the grieving process that most people go through. Human believes regarding death and dying will also be focused on the course. The course discusses depress and its types such as grief, sadness, and other depression and teaches you how to overcome depression. Instead of these, the course explains how children view death and how they cope with grieving.
The course helps you to recognise ‘clinical depression’ and introduces you to the available treatments for the problems. The course shows you how to adjust to unexpected or violent death. Lastly, the course focuses on the various counselling process and methods.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is interested in psychology / counselling
- Anyone who wants to learn the topic of ‘grief and bereavement’
- Anyone who wants support other people in grief
- Anyone who is going through grief and want to know more
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|About the Instructor & the Course||FREE||00:03:00|
|Introduction to Grief & Bereavement|
|What is counselling: Introduction to Counselling Theory||00:07:00|
|Core Skills in Counselling||00:07:00|
|Counselling Approaches in Counselling||00:09:00|
|What is ‘Grief’ and ‘Bereavement’?||00:09:00|
|The Role of the Bereavement Counsellor||00:07:00|
|Attitudes Towards ‘Death’ and ‘Dying’|
|Beliefs that people held about ‘death’ and ‘dying’||00:09:00|
|A child and adolescent view of death||00:07:00|
|Spirituality and Religion||00:08:00|
|What Happens When We Die|
|The process of dying||00:07:00|
|Stages of Grief||00:08:00|
|What is ‘Complicated grief’?||00:09:00|
|Depression Related to Grief and Bereavement|
|Sadness Vs Depression||00:06:00|
|Grief Vs Depression||00:05:00|
|Types of Depression||00:09:00|
|Diagnosis of Depression||00:05:00|
|Treatments available for depression||00:08:00|
|Counselling Process and Methods|
|Grief counselling: The loss of ‘self’||00:07:00|
|Adjusting to violent death||00:08:00|
|Counselling the dying||00:07:00|
|Acceptance, Surrender, and ‘Letting go’||00:05:00|
|Ending long-term counselling and follow-up||00:07:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.