Grasp the tips and tricks to keep your bicycle in top shape. The Bicycle Maintenance Training course is designed to teach you the techniques and strategies of bike maintenance. This course will be highly beneficial for you if you desire to pursue a career in the relevant industry.
The Bicycle Maintenance Training course will introduce you to the key parts of a bicycle. You will learn about the common cycle maintenance tools and their functions. The instructor will teach you the techniques of regular bicycle maintenance. The modules will discuss the essentials of wheels, chains, brakes and the steering system in detail. You will also earn the expertise to solve issues with suspension.
The Bicycle Maintenance Training course will provide you with an overall understanding of bicycle maintenance. Enroll the course and secure a valuable skill set.
- Familiarize yourself with the basic tools required for bike maintenance
- Grasp useful skills for regular bike maintenance
- Study about wheels and brakes
- Understand the ins and outs of the steering system
- Learn the principles of suspension
Who is this course for?
The Bicycle Maintenance Training course is suitable for anyone interested to learn bicycle maintenance
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Bicycle Maintenance Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Bicycle Technician
- Bicycle Store Assistant
- Bicycle Mechanic
|Module 1: Know Your Bike||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Must-Haves for Your Toolbox||00:23:00|
|Module 3: Regular Bike Maintenance||00:29:00|
|Module 4: Tyre||00:25:00|
|Module 5: The Wheels||00:21:00|
|Module 6: The Brakes||00:16:00|
|Module 7: The Saddle||00:13:00|
|Module 8: The Chain||00:23:00|
|Module 9: The Steering System||00:15:00|
|Module 10: The Gears||00:18:00|
|Module 11: Pedals and Drivetrain||00:22:00|
|Module 12: Suspension||00:16:00|
|Bicycle Maintenance Training|
No Reviews found for this course.