Biomedical science is one of the very important and rich branches of life science. If you want to establish your career in genetics or biochemistry, biomedical science is one of the fundamentals you must know. Learn the basics of biomedical science from this Biomedical Science level 2 course.
In this Biomedical Science level 2 course, you will learn about the basic principles and the application of biomedical science. You will be familiarized with various techniques of microbiology, cell biology, genetics and biochemistry. This course will teach you the principles of enzyme discovery, toxicology and synthetic biology. You will be familiarized with Global Health challenges.
The easily understandable and bite-sized lessons will help you to grasp the complicated and difficult lessons easily and enhance your knowledge about biomedical science. This Biomedical Science level 2 course is perfect for those who want to learn and revise their knowledge of biomedical science.
- Learn the fundamentals and principles of Biomedical science
- Understand the relationship between genetics and biochemistry
- Learn the principles of microbiology
- Familiarize with the rules and fundamentals of cell biology
- Learn how important enzyme Discovery is in biomedical science
- Know about the importance of toxicology
- Learn the effect of fine chemicals in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarize with the concepts and basics of synthetic biology
- Learn about Global Health challenges and how to face them
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Biomedical Science level 2 is ideal for those who want to understand the risks of workplace and take necessary safety measures. You will get a clear idea about risk assessment and management from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Biomedical Science level 2 is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Analytical Chemists
- Biotechnologists Lab Technicians
- Biomedical Researchers
- Clinical Scientists
- Environmental Engineers
- Forensic Science Technicians
- Medicinal Chemists
- Medical Writers
- Research Scientists
|Module 01: Introduction to Biomedical Science|
|Introduction to Biomedical Science||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Genetics and Biochemistry|
|Genetics and Biochemistry||00:19:00|
|Module 03: Microbiology and Cell Biology|
|Microbiology and Cell Biology||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Biochemical Engineering and Enzyme Discovery|
|Biochemical Engineering and Enzyme Discovery||00:19:00|
|Module 05:Toxicology, Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals|
|Toxicology, Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Systems and Synthetic Biology|
|Systems and Synthetic Biology||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Global Health Challenges|
|Global Health Challenges||00:12:00|
No Reviews found for this course.