Learn more about bipolar disorder from this Bipolar Disorder Awareness Training course and be able to spread awareness among others. This course will teach you about the effect of bipolar disorder the social concept and behavior towards bipolar people and how you can be more appreciative to bipolar individuals.
This Bipolar Disorder Awareness Training course will give you a clear understanding of bipolar disorder, its symptoms and treatment procedures. You will be familiarized with the different symptoms of bipolar disorder and its different stages. This course will teach you about psychotherapy techniques for bipolar patients and how these techniques can help them.
After completing the Bipolar Disorder Awareness Training course, you will be able to understand the sufferings of bipolar patients and appreciate them more. This course will help you to spread awareness about bipolar disorder and change social misconceptions.
- Gain a clear understanding of the bipolar disorder
- Learn about common mental illnesses and their symptoms
- Learn what type of problem bipolar disorder might cause
- Be able to diagnose and identify the symptoms of bipolar disorder
- Be able to appreciate bipolar individuals and change the attitude of society about them
- Learn how to take care of people suffering from severe bipolar disorder
- Familiarize with the risks for those with links to bipolar disorder
- Learn about available medicines and treatments for bipolar disorder
- Get in-depth knowledge about psychotherapy and its benefits for bipolar disorder
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Bipolar Disorder Awareness Training course is designed for those who want to learn more about bipolar disorder. This course will give you a clear understanding of bipolar disorder and its treatment.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Bipolar Disorder Awareness Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical Professionals SEN Teachers
- Adult Nurses
- Community Care Staffs
- Social Care Workers
|Module 1: Mental Illness|
|Module 2. Bipolar Disorder|
|Module 3. Associated Problems That Frequently Co-occur with Bipolar Disorder|
|Associated Problems That Frequently Co-occur with Bipolar Disorder||00:33:00|
|Module 4. Strategies for Managing Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder|
|Strategies for Managing Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder||00:23:00|
|Module 5. Social Inclusion|
|Module 6. Caring for and Helping Someone with Bipolar Disorder|
|Caring for and Helping Someone with Bipolar Disorder||00:27:00|
|Module 7. Challenges for Those with Bipolar Across the Lifespan|
|Challenges for Those with Bipolar Across the Lifespan||00:23:00|
|Module 8. Risk and Bipolar Experience|
|Risk and Bipolar Experience||00:13:00|
|Module 9. Treatment and Medication for Bipolar Disorder|
|Treatment and Medication for Bipolar Disorder||00:42:00|
|Module 10. Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder|
|Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder||00:30:00|
|Module 11. Raising Awareness About Bipolar Disorder|
|Raising Awareness About Bipolar Disorder||00:31:00|
No Reviews found for this course.