Do you know that there are languages that are not spoken but rather it can only see? Have you heard about the concept of body language? If not, then you must know that if you are able to read and respond to body language and other expressions on an advanced level, you can predict almost anything. So if you’re interested in this, then this course is for you!
One of the very important indicators of our mental state can be accessed through our body language which is the way we use different parts of our bodies when we are in public. There are already experts who have concluded that we can actually read people‘s minds just by looking at their bodies and this activity is known as body language reading. All of us uses Body language, however, only a few of us know the importance of it
We should keep in mind that the skill of body language reading can help us to improve our personalities if we use it effectively and it can also help us in so many other areas of our lives. Through body language, we can communicate better and we can become better speakers. In this course, you will be taught with what you need to learn about body language.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work in the communications industry or part of the communications and human resources department.
- People who are interested in learning more about communication through body language to decipher people who have a hard time in communication and expressing.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Body Language Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Body Language Trainer
- And Other Kinds of Therapists and Communication Specialists.
|Body Language Course|
|What Is Body Language||00:15:00|
|How to Read Body Language||00:30:00|
|How to Read People’s Minds||00:30:00|
|How To Understand Eyes Contact||00:15:00|
|The Role of Head and Face in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Legs in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of the Lips in Body Language||00:15:00|
|Tips to Improve Body Language||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Body Language Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Body Language Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Body Language Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.