Are basic leadership and critical thinking abilities your strong point? Do you blossom with seeing day to day operations running easily? Do you know how to set goals clearly? Then this course is perfect for you to become the leader in managing businesses.
Business Corresponding refers to the exercises related to running an organisation, for example, controlling, leading, monitoring, organising and planning of a business. This course will set you up for a profession in a business administration condition where you will have the capacity to perform business-related exercises and in addition administration obligations viably. In this course you will cover various scopes like Business Communications which will no doubt enhance your ability.
Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leader role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive in business management.
- Or anyone who are interested in leading and managing their own business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic background.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Business Corresponding Diploma will be useful and would be beneficial for the management occupations especially the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- And other Top Executives
|Business Corresponding Diploma|
|PART I—PREPARING TO WRITE THE LETTER—CHAPTER 1||01:00:00|
|PART I—PREPARING TO WRITE THE LETTER—CHAPTER 2||01:00:00|
|PART I—PREPARING TO WRITE THE LETTER—CHAPTER 3||01:00:00|
|PART I—PREPARING TO WRITE THE LETTER—CHAPTER 4||01:00:00|
|PART II—HOW TO WRITE THE LETTER—CHAPTER 5||01:00:00|
|PART II—HOW TO WRITE THE LETTER—CHAPTER 6||01:00:00|
|PART II—HOW TO WRITE THE LETTER—CHAPTER 7||01:00:00|
|PART III—STYLE—MAKING THE LETTER PERFECT—CHAPTER 8||01:00:00|
|PART III—STYLE—MAKING THE LETTER READABLE—CHAPTER 9||01:00:00|
|PART III—STYLE—MAKING THE LETTER PERFECT—CHAPTER 10||01:00:00|
|PART III—STYLE—MAKING THE LETTER READABLE—CHAPTER 11||01:00:00|
|PART IV—THE DRESS OF A BUSINESS LETTER—CHAPTER 12||01:00:00|
|PART IV—THE PRESENTATION OF A BUSINESS LETTER—CHAPTER 13||01:00:00|
|PART IV—THE PRESENTATION OF A BUSINESS LETTER—CHAPTER 14||01:00:00|
|PART IV—THE PRESENTATION OF A BUSINESS LETTER—CHAPTER 15||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Corresponding: Letter Writing Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Business Corresponding: Letter Writing Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.