Writing is considered as one of the necessary skills needed by any professionals. In the business industry, you need to know the technicalities in business writing if you want to succeed. Learning the right techniques in business writing will give you advantage especially in the present day business condition as you will be able to adjust and meet the expectations of the business world. If you are interested in learning more about business writing, then this is your chance to avail it.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen and people who work with the business management team that wants to learn more about business writing
- People who have an interest in business and wants to pursue creating new business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Business Writing Essential Skills course is a useful course to enroll since it will be beneficial to have especially for these careers:
- Business Analyst and Strategist
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Business Statistician
|Business Writing Basics|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Words||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Constructing Sentences||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creating Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Writing Meeting Agendas||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Writing E-mails||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Writing Business Letters||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Writing Proposals||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Writing Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Other Types of Documents||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Proofreading and Finishing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Business Proposal Writing|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Proposals||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Beginning the Proposal Writing Process||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Preparing An Outline||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Finding Facts||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Writing Skills (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Writing Skills (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Writing the Proposal||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Checking for Readability||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Proofreading and Editing||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Adding the Final Touches||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Diploma in Business Proposal Writing- Activities||00:00:00|
|Business Content Writing|
|Advantages Of Writing As A Business||00:15:00|
|Types Of Writing||00:30:00|
|Where To Sell Your Writing||01:00:00|
|How Much Should You Charge?||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Writing Essential Skills||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Business Writing Essential Skills||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.