In this modern time, people are bound to have more reasons to be stressed. Factors like social, environmental and technological are just a few of these causes for people to be stressed. In this course that we developed has integrated lessons on cardio approaches to stress management and therapy. This program is detailed but also flexible to be able for the students to modify and incorporate their desired strategies. Within acceptable limits, students can study and attend courses at their own speed depending upon the time the are able to utilise. Health and wellness professionals wanting to gain more knowledge in cardio often complete this course easily and effectively without compromising their time and the quality of their learnings.
Who is the course for?
- This course is for anyone or everyone who wants to live a healthy life as an individual or as a fitness or health professional help others.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience related to health and wellness will be of great advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Cardio Fitness Basics course will be helpful and useful to these careers:
- Health Trainers
- Sports Coach
- Stress Management Specialists
- Wellness Instructors
- And Much More!
|Cardio Fitness Basics|
|Aerobics Fan? Be Sure You Have These Tools to Work Up a Sweat||01:00:00|
|Treading Water – While Swimming Makes for a Great Workout||01:00:00|
|Beneficial Tools for a Great Workout in Your Pool||01:00:00|
|Heart Health at Home – Dig Out Your Jump Rope||00:30:00|
|Martial Arts Can Strike a Balance Both Physically and Mentally in Your Exercise Regiment||00:30:00|
|Mini-Trampolines – Do They Help or Hurt a Home Exercise Routine?||01:00:00|
|Need to Lose Weight? Diet and Exercise Go Hand in Hand||01:00:00|
|Park It –Take Advantage of Your Neighborhood Park for Exercise||01:00:00|
|Row Your Way to Weight Loss – Benefits of a Rowing Machine||01:00:00|
|Stair Climber and Gliders – What These Do for Your Workout Routines||01:00:00|
|The Basics on the Proper Use of a Treadmill||01:00:00|
|The Ins and Outs of Rebounding Exercise||01:00:00|
|The Most Beneficial Equipment for Your Cardio Workout||01:00:00|
|Why Treadmills Are so Versatile and Fit Any Lifestyle||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Cardio Fitness Basics||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Cardio Fitness Basics||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Cardio Fitness Basics||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.