Are you in charge to plan and strategize in your organization? If yes then improve your problem-solving skills creatively through this comprehensive course.
Creative thinking is a requirement for any business to succeed. It can help anyone to be more efficient in their work which this course is designed for. You will be learning about creative thinking to help you and your organisation succeed. Through this course, you will understand the problems and what appropriate problem-solving process should you do in every situation. You will also learn the types of information to gather and know the importance of defining a problem and how to solve it.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to know how to solve problems creatively.
- People who have an interest in learning about creativity and creative problem-solving.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Content Creator
- Creative Artworker
- Marketing Specialist
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – The Problem Solving Method||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Information Gathering||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Problem Definition||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Preparing for Brainstorming||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Generating Solutions (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Generating Solutions (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Analyzing Solutions||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Selecting a Solution||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Planning Your Next Steps||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Recording Lessons Learned||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.