Do you have Menopausal Symptoms? Or are you someone who helps people recover the pains of the symptoms of Menopausal? Learn how to help or overcome Menopausal Stage through this course for you to be able to live a normal life or be able to help others live comfortably!
Menopause is the point at which a women quits ovulating and stops having periods, and every woman will experience this. For most women, menopause happens between the late forties to early fifties, and during the menopausal stage, a woman encounters some side effects. In this course, you will be able to know what the natural ways to overcome menopause symptoms are. You will learn more about the menopausal stages and what are the symptoms of it. You will then be educated on how to deal with the effects of menopause and how yoga can help women in menopause.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who help people relieve the pain of menopausal symptoms or people who offer therapy to comfort people who are in their menopausal stage.
- People who have an interest in relieving menopausal symptoms
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Certificate Course in Menopause Symptoms Remedies is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecologist
- Hormone Therapists
- Yoga Instructors.
|Certificate Course in Menopause Symptoms Remedies|
|Stages of Menopause||01:00:00|
|Symptoms of Menopause||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Menopause||01:00:00|
|The effects of Menopause on a Woman’s Body and the Remedies for Control||02:00:00|
|Natural treatment for Menopause||02:00:00|
|Yoga for Menopause||00:30:00|
|Hormone Yoga Therapy- Natural Menopause Therapy||01:00:00|
|Meditation during Menopause||01:00:00|
|Try out Aromatherapy during Menopause||01:00:00|
|The Best Herbs for Menopause||00:30:00|
|Natural Menopause Estrogen Cream||00:15:00|
|Juicing and Menopause||00:30:00|
|Menopause and Diet||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate Course in Menopause Symptoms Remedies||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate Course in Menopause Symptoms Remedies||00:20:00|