Workplace politics is something that is disliked by many yet a necessary aspect of the business world. It is what connects people in the office and helps them go about. With the help of this Certificate Course in Workforce Politics & Relations course, you will be able to go beyond office politics and build your own philosophy.
So what is workplace politics? Well with this course you will definitely find the answer and build on the works of Daniel Goleman with CASEL to see the affects of social and emotional competencies within the workplace. With the help of this course you can work beyond the politics.
- Realise what Workplace politics is why it is not always negative
- Differentiate between formal and informal workplace hierarchies
- Apply pragmatic steps to neutralise the impact of rumours
- Provide a definition of Social and Emotional intelligence and their significance in exploring workplace politics
- Realise the worth of Self-Awareness in handling workplace politics and contemplate over your own power and competence
- Interpret the sphere of Self-Management at the workplace and learn to enhance Self-Management by means of reflection
- Realise the importance of Empathy, Organisational and Service Awareness at the workplace and social awareness skill improvement
- Recognise good relationship skills
- Look at the worth of responsible decision making and recognise decision traps that should be escape
- Produce your individual workplace Philosophy Statement
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Certificate Course in Workforce Politics & Relations is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Certificate Course in Workforce Politics & Relations is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is Workplace Politics?||00:15:00|
|Lessons from Social and Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|Good Relationship Skills||00:30:00|
|Responsible Decision Making||00:30:00|
|Creating Your Workplace Philosophy||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate Course in Workforce Politics & Relations||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate Course in Workforce Politics & Relations||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.