Are you a beginner looking forward to starting a business? or an entrepreneur looking forward to expanding the business you are already running? Then you will need to develop a proper business plan. Enroll now and learn how to create stronger and most effective business plan.
Regardless of whether you’re a business person or an entrepreneur, independently employed or working in a management, knowing how to set up a business strategy is essential. Your strategy for success will decide your capacity to secure financing and attract investors. A strategy for success obviously impacts your identity, what experience you have and what truly matters to your business. It outlines your advertising strategy, gives an analysis of anticipated expenses and incomes and sets up a timetable for accomplishing goals. By undertaking this course you will gain appropriate information and skills important to create a thorough business plan for your business.
Who is the course for?
- Small business owners.
- Existing entrepreneurs who need a business plan.
- Managers who are asked to write a business plan.
- Individuals who want to take their business to next level.
- Business students.
- A consultant who is looking for a framework to help clients to develop a plan.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.However, although an educational background and experience in business studies is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Certificate in Business Planning is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Program director.
- Financial planner.
- Business analyst.
- Management consultant.
- Start your own business.
|Certificate in Business Planning|
|Business Plan Basics||00:30:00|
|The Executive Summary||01:00:00|
|The Mission Statement||00:30:00|
|Exploring Financial Needs||00:30:00|
|The Troubles You Can Run Into Without The Proper Business Plan||00:30:00|
|Hurdle Business Planning||00:00:00|
|Guide to Business Planning||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate in Business Planning||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate in Business Planning||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.