Are you planning for your special day? Have you an interest in working in the events and planning industry? Take steps to become a certified wedding planner with this Certificate in Wedding & Event Management -Level 2 course and learn how to plan the perfect event for you or your clients.
The wedding is a milestone event for anyone, symbolising the start of a new phase of life. However, planning for a wedding takes a lot of time and preparation, which is why couples request the help of an industry professional who knows the planning process inside and out. In this wedding planner course and event planner bundle, you will be guided step-by-step on key areas of planning, such as choosing the right venue and negotiating with suppliers.
You will explore the role of a professional wedding and event planner in detail, with tips on how to plan your or your client’s dream wedding on a budget. This online wedding-planning and event management course is ideal for those who are pursuing a career in the event sector and would benefit anyone who wants to become an event planner or bridal consultant.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, professional and people who are in the wedding industry
- People who are planning their wedding
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Wedding Management is a useful qualification to possess and will be very useful to anyone who wants to plan their wedding or the wedding of other people.