Are you planning a wedding? Or do you plan to become a wedding planner? Then this course will help you learn how to plan the perfect wedding for you or your clients.
The wedding is an important event to anyone since it symbolises the start of a new phase of life. However, wedding events can be very stressful since there are lots of preparations which needed to be done. In this course, you will learn how to deal with wedding planning and preparation. You will be introduced to the basics of wedding planning and how to do a wedding on a budget. You will then be able to learn how to save money but still plan the best wedding which you or your client can ever dream of. You would also know how to plan honeymoon adventure that any newlyweds will enjoy.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, professional and people who are in the wedding industry
- People who are planning their wedding
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Wedding Management is a useful qualification to possess and will be very useful to anyone who wants to plan their wedding or the wedding of other people.
|Event Planning Essentials||00:30:00|
|Using the Committee Approach||00:15:00|
|Connecting with Partners and Sponsors||00:15:00|
|Advertising and Marketing||00:30:00|
|Selecting the Venue||00:15:00|
|Feeding the Masses||00:15:00|
|Business Etiquette Basics||00:15:00|
|Creating an Atmosphere of Service||00:05:00|
|Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies||00:15:00|
|Event Day Roles||00:15:00|
|Closing the Event||00:15:00|
|Wedding Planning On A Budget||01:00:00|
|Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips||01:00:00|
|Reception Cash Saving Tips||01:00:00|
|Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips||01:00:00|
|Planning Catering for Your Wedding||00:30:00|
|Saving Money On Buying Flowers||00:30:00|
|Photography And Videography Cash Savers||01:00:00|
|Your Honeymoon Adventure||00:30:00|
|Conclusion: Final Thoughts||00:15:00|
|Wedding Planning Checklist||00:30:00|
|Planning the Event|
|9 Key Ideas To Make Your Event A Successful One||00:30:00|
|What You Need To Know To Make Your Event Educational, Entertaining and Memorable!||01:00:00|
|8 Ways To Incorporate Entertainment Elements Into Your Events Without Spending A Bomb!||00:30:00|
|What To Look Out For When Planning Your Next Offsite Event||00:15:00|
|The Nuts & Bolts Of Events Logistics||00:15:00|
|Working With Team Building Elements In Your Offsite Events||00:15:00|
|How To Create Effective Team bonding At Your Events||00:15:00|
|Managing An Event For 10 people versus 100 !||00:15:00|
|10 Ways To Make Your Event Interesting And Exciting||00:30:00|
|8 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue||00:30:00|
|7 Ways For An Easy & Hassle-Free Meeting Planning||00:30:00|
|8 Tips On How To Generate Fun Ideas When Planning Your Event||00:30:00|
|How To Attract The Right People To Your Event||00:30:00|
|9 Reasons Why You Should Be Nice To Your Event Suppliers||00:15:00|
|How & Where To Find Suppliers That Will Move Mountains For You!||00:30:00|
|10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner||00:30:00|
|8 Key Success Factors When Marketing Your Event||00:15:00|
|Marketing Managers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Organize Your Own Events||00:30:00|
|6 Factors To Look Out For When Planning The Event Itinerary||00:15:00|
|What Makes An Event Fabulous?||00:30:00|
|7 Key Reasons Why Events Marketing Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy||00:15:00|
|Learn What It Takes To Be A Successful Event Planner||00:15:00|
|Truth About Creating Successful Events!||00:15:00|
|When You Need An Event Planner And When You Don’t!||00:30:00|
|What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Planner||00:15:00|
|What To Do When Things Don’t Go As Planned During Events||00:15:00|
|When You Need To Hire An Event Planner?||00:15:00|
|10 Ideas On Creating Exciting Event Themes||00:15:00|
|8 Ways To Get Attendees To Your Events||00:15:00|
|Having Mascots, Minglers, Entertainers At Your Next Event – How To Find & Work With Them||00:15:00|
|8 Key Factors Of A Successful Event Planner – Learn To Pick Wisely||00:30:00|
|9 Ways To Organize Your Events On A Shoestring Budget||00:30:00|
|Effective Ways To Negotiate With Your Event Suppliers||00:15:00|
|7 Tips On How To Find The Right Venue For Your Next Event||00:15:00|
|8 Ways To Work Successfully With Your Event Venue||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Certificate in Wedding & Event Management -Level 2||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Wedding & Event Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Wedding & Event Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.