The Certified Project Management Course will help you to enhance your capacity to characterise and manage projects while maximising productivity. Regardless of whether you need to improve your conveyance ability or achieve formal capabilities, this program intends to address your issues as fast and conveniently as possible. By the end of this course, students will learn how to effectively manage the different phases of a project such as management of people and teams to achieve success through effective leadership.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for people who want to learn all about managing projects.
- This course would be perfect for staff with experience in project management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Certified Project Management course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Analyst.
- Project Assistant.
- Project Consultant.
- Project Coordinator.
- Project Administrator.
- Project Manager.
- Project Leader.
- Business Developer.
|Project Management Basics|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Key Concepts (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Key Concepts (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Initiation (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Initiation (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Planning (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Planning (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Planning Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Executing the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Closing Out||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Becoming a Successful Project Manager|
|Creating a Project Management Methodology||01:00:00|
|Where Does The Buck Stop?||01:00:00|
|Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?||00:30:00|
|Setting the Stage for a Successful Project||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Developing and Maintaining A Budget||01:00:00|
|Taking Action – Execution of the Plan||01:00:00|
|Rules to Manage By||01:00:00|
|Your Personality and Project Management Style||01:00:00|
|The Cycle of Decision Making||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Project Back On Track||01:00:00|
|Keep It Moving||01:00:00|
|Problems and Solutions||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Certified Project Management Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Certified Project Management Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Certified Project Management Course||00:30:00|