In the current world, children with intellectual ability are becoming widely accepted. There are several institutions in UK which mainly focuses on teaching these children with special care. If you have these altruistic intention of helping these challenged kids, then this Challenging Behaviour of Young People is perfect for you.
This course consists of various modules that are all geared towards helping you learn how to treat and handle these children. Learning disability usually devolves into deranged behaviour in these children. This course will has a lot of contents which will thoroughly coach you and give you a practical knowledge about the techniques. It is important to treat each person as an individual and utilise their specific strengths, abilities and needs and help them flourish in their respective field of interest. Usually these pupils turn out to be geniuses if they are nurtured properly.
Overall this course can be very effective in order to handle persons with challenging behaviour and learning disabilities and if you get it now, you will only get a head start.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in working in institutions which helps low IQ pupils
- Professionals who are required to know handling challenged persons at the workplace
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Challenging Behaviour of Young People course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Licenced Therapist
- Behaviour Consultant
|Challenging Behaviour of Young People|
|Challenging behaviour and learning disabilities||00:15:00|
|Key priorities for implementation||00:15:00|
|Children, young people and adults||00:30:00|
|Organising effective care||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Challenging Behaviour of Young People||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Challenging Behaviour of Young People||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.