Change is inevitable, however, that does not mean it comes easy. Many people fear change but are unable to see its benefits. Now with the help of this Change Management Certificate Course Level 2 course, you will learn how to deal with change and not let fear overcome you.
This course will help you understand what is meant by change, the change cycle, observe human reaction to change and how to adapt to it. You will also discover the pace of change, ways to deal with resistance, strategies to deal with anger and manage stress. So don’t fear change anymore, accept it with this course.
- Approve that there are no normal or abnormal paths of responding to change, nevertheless, we have to begin it from where we are.,
- Learn that change is not something to be scared of and halted but as a crucial component of the world to be granted.
- Réalisé that adjusting to change is attitudinal rather than technical
- Change is something that does not belong to the intellectual fact but it hints at what you are.
- Identify that before we can encounter the way things will be, we may undergo a system of grieving, and let the things go in their usual way
- View change as chance for self-motivation and inventing newer ideas
- Figure out plans for assisting change to be approved and executed at the workplace
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Change Management Certificate Course Level 2 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Change Management Certificate Course Level 2 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is Change?||00:30:00|
|The Change Cycle||00:30:00|
|The Human Reaction to Change||00:15:00|
|The Pace of Change||00:30:00|
|The Four Room Apartment||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Resistance||00:15:00|
|Adapting to Change||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Dealing with Anger||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Change Management Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Change Management Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.