Do you know someone who is suffering from bullying? Have you talked to kids who have witnessed bullying or experience bullying? Then you have to learn how to help them, and this course will teach you ways on how to handle bullying and spread awareness on it!
Bullying is a behavioral problem that can create an exceptionally negative impact to any victims. In this course, you will learn about bullying and understand the perspective of bullies to solve their issues. You will be introduced first to bullying basics and learn how to teach a child to speak up to an adult. You will know how children can benefit from self-defense classes and protect themselves from bullies. You will also know how to teach composure and confidence that will help them stand-up for themselves. Lastly, you will be able to understand the importance of teaching kids not to bully.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or doctors who help victims of bullying.
- Concerned parents who fear for their children’s safety and condition at school.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Child Anti-Bullying Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Behavioural Instructors
- Life Coaches
- Mental Therapists
- Mentors/School Teachers
|Child Anti-Bullying Course|
|Child Bullying Basics||00:30:00|
|Teach Your Child To Speak To An Adult||01:00:00|
|Solo Children Are Targets||01:00:00|
|Can Your Child Benefit From Self Defense Classes?||00:30:00|
|Speak To School Officials||00:30:00|
|Teach Composure And Confidence to your Child||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Teaching Your Child Not To Bully||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – Child Anti-Bullying Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Child Anti-Bullying Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.