Nutrition for children is an essential subject that guardians must know about and fuse into their child’s day by day dietary admission. The legitimate nutritional balance will enable the child the chance to have a decent development potential. Get all the data you require here.
All children require similar sorts of fundamental supplements, for example, vitamins, minerals, starches, proteins, and fats. The amount, however, is normally directed to by the different distinctive times of children being referred to, which thus will manage the suitable measure of calorie, proteins, minerals and vitamins for the finish and viable development. In this course, you will be able to learn all of these and more about child diet management!
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are into the Child Growth and Development sector that want to improve their Children handling skills through educational toys.
- People who have an interest in Child Growth and Development
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Child Diet Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Children Nutritionist
- Early Childhood Educator
- Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary Teachers
- Pediatric Nutritionist or Dieticians
- Private Nanny.
|Child Diet Management Course|
|Healthy Diet Basics||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Breakfast||00:15:00|
|Reducing Flour And Sugar||00:30:00|
|The Dangers Of Fats||00:30:00|
|Keeping Healthy Foods Accessible And Fun||00:15:00|
|Use The Food Pyramid||00:30:00|
|The Issues With Childhood Obesity||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Child Diet Management Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Child Diet Management Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.