Commercial photography is one of the highly paid professions in the photographic industry. A vocation in commercial photography can be very exciting while you are on tour around the world, shooting a yearly report, organisation handout, travel article, or an ad for a worldwide corporation. This commercial photography program is intended for enthusiastic students who want to peruse a career in commercial photography. By the end of this course, students will have the essential skills to take on jobs and create a quality product.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for individuals who want to become the commercial photographer.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Complete Commercial Photography Training Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Travel Photographer
- Landscape Photographer
- Commercial Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Visual Arts Technician
- Creative Art Worker
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Studio Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Visual Resources Imaging Specialist
- Editorial Photographer
- Documentary Photographer
- Art Director
- Freelance Photographer.
|Professional Photography Basics|
|The Art of Photography||01:00:00|
|How to Become a Digital Photographer?||02:00:00|
|Getting into the Scene||02:00:00|
|Choosing the Right Camera||02:00:00|
|Making Pictures for a Living||03:00:00|
|The Tools and Software for Editing the Images||02:00:00|
|The Most Commonly Asked Questions||01:00:00|
|Starting your own Photography Business|
|FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU||00:30:00|
|SHOULD YOU BE IN THIS BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?||01:00:00|
|COPYRIGHTING YOUR WORK||01:00:00|
|ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS||00:30:00|
|Photographs Everywhere You Look||00:30:00|
|Do You Have What It Takes?||01:00:00|
|Choosing a Camera||00:30:00|
|Get ‘Get Rich Quick’ Out of Your Head||00:15:00|
|Like Winning the Lottery||01:00:00|
|Sites That Pay for Your Photos||01:00:00|
|Posting Your Photos Online||00:30:00|
|Who Buys Photos?||00:15:00|
|For The Truly Ambitious||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photography Techniques|
|Know Why A Professional Wedding Photographer Is Best||01:00:00|
|The Importance Of A Wedding Photography Shot List||00:30:00|
|Mistakes First Time Wedding Photographers Make||00:30:00|
|A Wedding Photographer Cannot Be Timid||00:30:00|
|Are You Using RAW?||00:30:00|
|Getting Great Detail Wedding Shots||00:30:00|
|Make The Most Of The Unexpected With Wedding Photography||01:00:00|
|Problems On The Site For Wedding Photographers||01:00:00|
|Use Continuous Shooting Features||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photographer Gets Up High||01:00:00|
|Showcase Your Photos At The Wedding Reception||00:15:00|
|Wedding Photography With Two Cameras?||00:30:00|
|Selecting Property Wedding Photo Backgrounds||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photographer Tips For Changing Things Up||01:00:00|
|Wedding Photographers Should Check Out The Location||00:05:00|
|Wedding Photography And Diffused Light||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photographer Tips For Back Up Support||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photographer Tip For What Couples Expect From You||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photography: Handling The Family Photo||00:30:00|
|Wedding Photography Tip For Deleting As You Go||00:15:00|
|Wedding Photography Is Profitable||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Complete Commercial Photography Training Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Complete Commercial Photography Training Course||00:30:00|