Do you want to know how to maintain and operate a compuer efficiently and effectively? Or you just don’t know how to do computer maintenance? Worry no more! This course will surely be helpful for you to become an expert computer user and discover how to buy one, troubleshoot your own problems and become an efficient user!
Computer and computer maintenance will benefit everyone as this course will be easy to comprehend and you will be able to learn practical computer skills that are needed for your everyday work. This course will teach you the basic principles of hardware and how to use effectively. You will also learn about the components and how to upgrade your computer. Importantly, you will also be learning how to do simple troubleshooting your computer to avoid problems when you are working. After learning all of these, you will surely be able to use computers well.
A computer is an essential in this modern age but if you are struggling with your own computer, it will surely be very difficult for day-to-day use. Then this specialist course in Computer Maintenance will surely help you with your computer needs.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users of computer can benefit from the lessons we provide
- People who have an interest in learning about computer and computer maintenance
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Anyone from beginner to the advanced level computer user can take this course.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Computer Maintenance Specialist Course is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- And everyone who uses a computer at home or work.
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|Understanding The Components Of A PC||01:30:00|
|Do You Need To Upgrade Your PC?||01:00:00|
|Essential Softwares You Must Have On Your PC||01:00:00|
|Installing And Organizing Your PC||01:00:00|
|How To Speak To A Technician||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Computer Maintenance Specialist Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Computer Maintenance Specialist Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.