Are you training for a career in the ICT sector and want to know how to maintain and operate a computer efficiently? Or do you want to learn the fundamentals of IT maintenance for your home office? This Computer Maintenance Specialist Course will teach you how to troubleshoot your problems and become a computer whizz in no time!
Learn the basics of computer maintenance and information technology with this general online course and develop the practical computer skills needed for your everyday office work. This course will teach you the principles of software and hardware, exploring the anatomy of a PC in detail. You will also learn about the different types of computers and components, with a step-by-step guide on how to upgrade your computer. Key topics include input and output devices, operating systems, essential software and terminology. Importantly, you will also learn the process of troubleshooting to avoid technical problems.
Are you struggling to make full use of your home computer, or training to become a computer engineer? Enrol in this specialist computer maintenance course today and develop the knowledge and skills required to maintain basic computer systems.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users of computer can benefit from the lessons we provide
- People who have an interest in learning about computer and computer maintenance
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Anyone from beginner to the advanced level computer user can take this course.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Computer Maintenance Specialist Course is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- And everyone who uses a computer at home or work.