Students in the Computer Maintenance and Troubleshooting Diploma receive training in administering, installing and configuring computers. You will also gain insight on installing, implementing and utilizing software; and troubleshooting personal computer hardware.
With the help of this course, you will be prepared to work in the fields of personal computers (PC) maintenance and repair, help desk and software support. You will learn about installing operating software and hardware, working with the Internet and Internet security, as well as upgrading and maintaining computers. Such programs will also prepare you to troubleshoot computers and design databases. Successful students will be capable of working with a variety of PC’s, such as laptops, notebooks and personal digital assistants.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|Basic Internet Concepts||00:30:00|
|Computers in the Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Electronic World||00:15:00|
|Safety and the Environment||00:15:00|
|Protecting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Protecting Against Malware||00:15:00|
|Working with a Window||01:00:00|
|Working with WordPad||01:00:00|
|Working With Applications||01:00:00|
|Basics of Web Browsers||01:00:00|
|Browsing the Web||00:15:00|
|Working with Bookmarks||01:00:00|
|Working With Web Pages||01:00:00|
|Printing Web Pages||01:00:00|
|Using the Desktop||00:15:00|
|Customizing Your Computer||00:15:00|
|The Basics of Files and Folders||00:10:00|
|Managing Files and Folders, Part I||01:00:00|
|Managing Files and Folders, Part II||00:15:00|
|Viewing File or Folder Properties||00:30:00|
|Working With Files and Folders||00:30:00|
|What is an Operating System||FREE||00:48:00|
|Configuring the Operating System||00:06:00|
|What is an Application||00:10:00|
|Using Control Panel||00:18:00|
|Hardware and Peripherals||00:07:00|
|Software and Concepts||00:10:00|
|Hardware, Devices, and Peripherals||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.