Gain the skills to manage project costs effectively with the Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control course. In this course, you will discover the effective methods for cost estimating and controlling.
This Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control course explains the importance of cost estimation in construction in precise concepts. It will introduce you to the role of a cost estimator and discuss the new aspects of cost estimation. In addition, you will identify the principal elements and factors influencing cost estimating decisions. You will discover the significance of controlling costs and understand the material management process. By the end of the course, you will have a solid grasp of what makes a reasonable project cost estimate and have the skills to deliver projects under budget.
- Deepen your understanding of Construction Management
- Have a solid grasp of cost estimation in project management
- Explore the new aspects of cost estimation
- Learn about the elements and factors influencing cost estimation
- Discover the cost controlling techniques
- Strengthen your knowledge of cost estimation in the construction
- Gain an excellent understanding of project cost management
- Determine the process of project material management
Who is this course for
This Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control course is ideal for aspiring professionals who want to learn the processes included in project cost management. The skills developed in the learning process will provide tremendous career opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The valuable Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Construction Manager
- Construction Cost Estimator
- Construction worker
- Property Developer
- Independent builder or decorator
|Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control|
|Module 1- Introduction to Construction Management||00:18:00|
|Module 2- Cost Estimation||00:36:00|
|Module 3- Role of Cost Estimator and New Aspects of Cost Estimation||00:12:00|
|Module 4 – Elements and Factors influencing Cost Estimation||00:18:00|
|Module 5 -Cost Estimation in Construction Industry||00:40:00|
|Module 6 – Cost Management||00:21:00|
|Module 7 – Management of Material for construction||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.