Corel WordPerfect 12 – Intermediate Level is necessary for you after finishing the foundation course. This course has several modules which will help you work on the foundation level skills that you have attained and improve on them.
The basic elements of this course will expose you to slightly advanced stuff that is incorporated in the WordPerfect program. It will teach you all the tools and expertise necessary to operate during any work to become more efficient. This course will help you stand out among other workers or colleagues and further your cause to promote your career.
- Utilizing the WordPerfect file dialog box and toolbar options
- Saving your files using file extensions, viewing file properties, backing up your documents, and saving different versions
- Using page setup through margins, layout options, page size and orientation
- Explore the various printing options in order to get printouts
- Creating, expanding and saving Master documents; also creating, editing and removing subdocuments
- Understanding reveal codes window and un-revealing codes
- Examining code – like modifying, deleting, hard vs. soft; working with specific codes – character, sentence and paragraphs, etc.; and finding and replacing codes
- Applying built-in style using the property bar, updating existing styles, and creating your own style using QuickStyles and dialog boxes
- Creating and using document styles; and managing styles through the adding, saving and settings options
- Inserting and creating different list styles, and managing these list styles
- Utilizing QuickFormat and other formatting tools like the Make-It-Fit command and more
- Creating headers and footers, using the property bar, placing, suppressing, and deleting headers and footers
- Formatting text into columns, commenting on documents and reviewing them as well
- How to create watermark or text boxes
- Moving, resizing, adding borders and fill, adding captions, and wrapping text in text boxes
- Understand the basics of custom graphics and how to edit them to meet your needs
- Creating hyperlink and speed link within your documents
- Working with bookmarks and quickmarks
- Create table of contents, setting it up, generating and re-generating it, and using the document map
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Corel WordPerfect 12 – Intermediate Level is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Corel WordPerfect 12 – Intermediate Level is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|USING THE FILE DIALOG BOX||01:00:00|
|SAVING YOUR FILES||00:30:00|
|USING PAGE SETUP||00:30:00|
|PRINTING YOUR FILES||00:30:00|
|USING MASTER DOCUMENTS AND SUBDOCUMENTS||01:00:00|
|USING REVEAL CODES|
|FINDING AND REPLACING CODES||00:30:00|
|FORMATTING USING STYLES|
|APPLYING A BUILT-IN STYLE||00:30:00|
|CREATING A STYLE||00:30:00|
|USING DOCUMENT STYLES||00:30:00|
|USING LIST STYLES||01:00:00|
|MANAGING LIST STYLES||00:30:00|
|OTHER FORMATTING TOOLS|
|OTHER FORMATTING TOOLS||01:00:00|
|CREATING HEADERS AND FOOTERS||00:30:00|
|FORMATTING TEXT INTO COLUMNS||01:00:00|
|COMMENTING ON A DOCUMENT||01:00:00|
|REVIEWING A DOCUMENT||01:00:00|
|TEXT AND GRAPHICS|
|CREATING A WATERMARK||00:30:00|
|CREATING TEXT BOXES||00:30:00|
|JAZZING UP TEXT BOXES||01:00:00|
|THE BASICS OF CUSTOM GRAPHICS||00:30:00|
|EDITING CUSTOM GRAPHICS||01:00:00|
|LINKS AND REFERENCES|
|CREATING LINKS TO OUTSIDE YOUR DOCUMENT||00:30:00|
|WORKING WITH BOOKMARKS||00:30:00|
|WORKING WITH QUICKMARKS||00:30:00|
|CREATING A TABLE OF CONTENTS||01:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|