Application of email is limitless in this current progressive world; it is abundantly used on a personal and professional level. That is why this [coure_title] brings you the knowledge on learning the basic functionality and feasibility of using email.
In this course, you will learn about the basic introduction, applications and advantages of using email. After that, there are detailed modules which will guide you through the basic aspects of WordPerfect Email. You will learn about the anatomy, interface, shortcut keys, inbox, outbox, basic email etiquette, etc. This will help you in your respective professional field.
- Email address structure, the benefits of email, email etiquette, understand spam and viruses, and digital signatures
- Common email applications, opening and closing the WordPerfect email application, understanding its structure and getting help
- Using the folder list, main menus, toolbar, shortcut menus, shortcut keys and dialogue boxes
- Opening your inbox and messages, switching between open messages, closing email messages, and adding and removing message list headings
- Using the contact list, searching for messages, creating folders, and moving messages to a folder
- Sorting and deleting messages, restoring and emptying deleted items
- Flagging messages, marking messages as read or unread, opening and saving attachments, using reply & reply to all, and forwarding messages options
- How to print your messages using the print preview, print commands, choosing a print range, and setting the number of copies
- Creating and addressing messages; adding a subject; composing message; using the cut, copy and paste options and sending the message
- Adding and removing attachments, changing priority, and copying text into a message
- Explore the differences between HTML and Plain text emails, set up default text fonts, add images, and spell checks
- Adding people to your contact list, how to create a distribution list, and adding and removing addresses from the distribution list
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Corel WordPerfect Mail Training Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Corel WordPerfect Mail Training Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|All About E-mail||00:30:00|
|Components of the Mail Interface||00:30:00|
|Working with Messages||01:00:00|
|Working With E-mail|
|Working With Messages||00:30:00|
|Advanced E-mail Topics|
|Advanced Message Tools||01:00:00|
|Working With E-mail||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.