Explore the techniques to keep your project on budget with this Cost Management Certification course. This course educates you on project budgeting methods and strategies.
Project Managers are responsible for managing projects with the given budget. The value of a Project manager rises with the number of projects he can deliver within the budget. Through this valuable Cost Management Certification course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of project cost estimation, project budget determination and cost control techniques to keep a project budget under control. The comprehensive program has exceptional components that will enhance your knowledge of direct and indirect costs, cost estimates and basic estimates, and funding estimates. You will learn how to control project costs using earned value management techniques to stay on budget and deliver your project successfully.
- Familiarize with project cost estimating tools and techniques
- Learn how to determine project budget
- Be able to control project costs
- Learn about funding formulas
- Deepen your understanding of Earned Value Management techniques
- Learn about cost baseline and project budget
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in keeping a project budget under control and delivering the maximum number of projects within the given budget can take this Cost Management Certification Course course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Cost Management Certification Course provides useful skills to control project budget and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Project Manager
- Cost Management Accountant
- Cost Consultant
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Unit 02: Theoritical Part|
|Module 01: What is Cost Management?||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Direct and Indirect Costs||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Analogous Estimating||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Parametric Estimation||00:04:00|
|Module 05: Three-Point Estimating||00:02:00|
|Module 06: Reserve Analysis||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Cost Estimates and Basis of Estimates||00:03:00|
|Module 08: Cost Baseline||00:06:00|
|Module 09: Funding Requirements||00:04:00|
|Module 10: Earned Value Formulas||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Project Status||00:06:00|
|Module 12: Earned Value Example||00:08:00|
|Module 13: Forecasting Three Scenarios||00:16:00|
|Module 14: Forecasting Example||00:03:00|
|Module 15: To-Complete-Performance-Index TCPI||00:06:00|
|Module 16: Performance Reviews||00:03:00|
|Module 17: Recap||00:06:00|
|Unit 03: Project Simulation and Detailed Example|
|Module 01: Direct and Indirect Costs||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Cost Estimates and Reserve Analysis||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Cost Baseline and Project Budget||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Basis of Estimate||00:02:00|
|Module 05: Funding Requirements||00:07:00|
|Module 06: Earned Value Calculation||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Forecasting||00:09:00|
|Module 08: TCPI||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.