The benefit of counselling to enhance prosperity and personal satisfaction is highly recognised. From regular stresses to genuine health wellness issues like constant tension and sadness, counsellors and psychotherapists are helping us adapt. This course will prepare you to be an expert counsellor–equipped with the theoretical understanding and professional skills required to work in this field. So enrol now and benefit from this course.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal wants to pursue a career in counselling.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Counselling Skills Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Freelance Counsellor
- School Counsellor
- Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Marriage Counsellor
- Mental Health Care Worker
- Social Worker.
|What is Counselling?||00:15:00|
|Purpose and Aims of Counselling||00:15:00|
|Fields of Counselling||00:15:00|
|Skills Needed in Counselling||00:30:00|
|Ethics in Counselling||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Addiction Counselling||00:15:00|
|Role of Addiction Counsellor||00:30:00|
|Goals and Objectives of Individual Drug Counseling||00:15:00|
|Dealing With Problems That Arise||00:15:00|
|Counsellor Characteristics and Training||00:15:00|
|Addiction Counselling Basics||01:00:00|
|Realize That You Need Help||01:00:00|
|Realize the Importance of Selecting the Correct Treatment||01:00:00|
|Work On Identifying the Source of Why You Have an Addiction||01:00:00|
|Have an Open Mind||01:00:00|
|Be Honest With Yourself and Others||01:00:00|
|The Dangers of Not Getting Help When You Need It||00:30:00|
|Anger Management Counselling|
|Introduction To Rage Relief||01:00:00|
|Identifying To Prompt Rage||00:30:00|
|How To Control Your Angry||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Meditation For Calmness||00:30:00|
|Affirmations for Anger Management||00:30:00|
|Healthy Habits For A Happy Life||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Counselling Skills Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Counselling Skills Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.