This course is directed at anyone employed in the service industry or those looking to begin a career in this field. It covers the key principles of customer service, such as effective communication techniques, how professionally trained call centre agents can improve your business, as well as dealing with dissatisfied customers.
Customer service is the heart of any business. In our highly competitive business world, effective management of customer queries play a large role in how your business is perceived by the public, and it can determine the success or failure of your product or service. Because of this, trained customer service and contact centre agents are highly sought after in all industries.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Understanding Customer Service||FREE||00:17:00|
|Identifying Customer Expectations||00:06:00|
|Providing Excellent Customer Service||00:07:00|
|Focusing on the Customer||00:08:00|
|Customer Service and the Telephone||00:08:00|
|Dealing With Challenges Assertively||00:15:00|
|Dealing With Difficult People||00:30:00|
|Dealing With Stress||00:30:00|
|Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving||00:30:00|
|The Fifth Critical Element – Measure It||00:15:00|
|The Fourth Critical Element – Be a Problem Solver||01:00:00|
|The Second Critical Element – Defined in Your Organization||00:15:00|
|The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforce It||00:30:00|
|The Third Critical Element – Given Life by the Employees||00:15:00|
|What is Customer Service?||00:15:00|
|Who Are Your Customers?||00:15:00|
|Six Critical Elements||00:30:00|
|Five Practices of Leadership||00:45:00|
|Asking the Right Questions||00:15:00|
|Close with Vocals||00:15:00|
|Closing Down the Voice||00:10:00|
|Cold and Warm Calls||00:15:00|
|Developing a Script||00:15:00|
|Did You Hear Me?||00:15:00|
|It’s More Than Just a Phase||00:15:00|
|News from Within||00:15:00|
|Perfecting the Script||00:15:00|
|Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back||00:15:00|
|Sales by Phone||00:10:00|
|Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail||00:05:00|
|This is My Mentor||00:05:00|
|To Serve and Delight||00:05:00|
|Verbal Communication Techniques||00:15:00|
|What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?||00:15:00|
|Who Are Your Customers?||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|It Starts at the Top||00:20:00|
|How to Build Rapport||00:30:00|
|Learn to Listen||00:25:00|
|Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (I)||00:25:00|
|Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (II)||00:20:00|
|Handling Difficult Customers||00:25:00|
|Getting the Necessary Information||00:15:00|
|Training Doesn’t Stop||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Customer Service and Contact Centre Training Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Customer Service and Contact Centre Training Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.