Get ready for achieving success in working environments driven by client relationship for example, restaurants, motels, clubs, bars, bistros, coffee-houses and retail locations. The customer service skills you will gain in this course will help you achieve success in wide range of industries. The modules on this course have been designed by the industry experts and by undertaking this course you will get to acquire appropriate customer service skills and effective ways for improvements as well. Learners will likewise learn phone etiquette, how to work in a group effectively, manage time and team and how to work under stress.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who deals with customers on daily basis in any kind of job or business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Sales Executive/Officer
- Marketing Executive/Officer
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager.
|Customer Service Basics|
|Customer Service and Retention Templates||01:00:00|
|Customer Service & Retention Checklist||01:00:00|
|Customer Service Checklist||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Customer Service Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Customer Service Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Customer Service Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.