Learn all the essential skills to become an expert in Delegation Skills. From this comprehensive Delegation Skills For Managers course, you will be able to understand the principles of Delegation Skills. In the step-by-step training process, you will acquire practical skills along with theoretical knowledge. The Qualified professionals will assist you throughout this learning process.
This Delegation Skills For Managers is structured to ensure you have all the adequate skills to secure a position in this competitive industry. You will achieve the confidence and competency to bear all the responsibilities of this profession. The course will add all the right credentials to your resume and increase your employability in this growing industry.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is now employed in this field or who aspires to be one should take this course. Your knowledge will grow through taking this course, which will also strengthen your resume. To demonstrate your newly gained knowledge, develop crucial abilities and receive a professional credential.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Delegation Skills For Managers course is intended to assist you in obtaining the dream job or maybe the promotion you’ve always desired. With the assistance and direction of our Delegation Skills For Managers course, learn the vital abilities and knowledge you require to succeed in your life.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Welcome to Your Course||00:03:00|
|Delegation or Allocation: What is Delegation?||00:04:00|
|Reverse Delegation: How your Team ends-up Delegating to You||00:05:00|
|Section 02: Why People in Your Role find it Hard to Delegate|
|Why do You find it Hard to Delegate?||00:02:00|
|The Excuses People Give for not Delegating?||00:04:00|
|How Would You Counter Excuses for not Delegating to you?||00:01:00|
|Responding to Excuses for not Delegating||00:09:00|
|Section 03: What and When to Delegate|
|Mental Blocks to Delegate||00:07:00|
|What are the Poor Reasons for Delegating?||00:01:00|
|Poor Reasons for Delegating||00:05:00|
|What are the good reasons to delegate?||00:01:00|
|Positive Reasons to delegate||00:03:00|
|What Should You Not Delegate?||00:01:00|
|The Jobs You Should Keep for Yourself||00:04:00|
|Section 04: How to Delegate|
|What is Your Delegation Process?||00:01:00|
|The Key Elements of a Delegation Process||00:02:00|
|The Five-step Delegation Process||00:05:00|
|Preparing to Delegate||00:06:00|
|The Principles of Setting-up Your Delegation||00:04:00|
|The Practice of Setting-up Your Delegation||00:05:00|
|The Principles of Locking-down Your Delegation||00:03:00|
|The Five Levels of Delegation||00:05:00|
|The Jiminy Cricket Effect||00:04:00|
|Overseeing the Delegation||00:05:00|
|Closing-out the Delegation||00:03:00|
|How to Offer Feedback (Part 1)||00:06:00|
|How to Offer Feedback (Part 2)||00:06:00|
|Positive Feedback, or Negative Feedback?||00:03:00|
|Section 05: Closing Section|
|Four Attitudes for Good Delegation||00:04:00|
|Reflection on your Skills Development||00:01:00|
|Goodbye and Good Luck||00:02:00|
|Bonus Lecture: If you liked this course||00:02:00|
|Assignment – Delegation Skills For Managers||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|