Won’t it be amazing if you could transform your favorite print or designs into soft copy and change it however you want? Now you can do this using photoshop by following some simple steps. Learn how you can transform any design from paper to screen and make digital artworks using photoshop from this Digital Art (From paper to Screen) In Photoshop course and be able to change, modify and edit any artwork you like.
This Digital Art (From paper to Screen) In Photoshop course will help you to transform any artwork into a soft copy and edit them. You will learn the editing process with Photoshop step by step. You will be able to scan the hard copy, clean any noise from the picture and edit it however you wish. You will learn the photo editing and transformation techniques from scratch with this course.
- Understand the basic function of Photoshop
- Learn how to scan your artwork
- Be able to clean up your work and make it ready to edit
- Learn how to change colors and shades using photoshop
- Create different patterns and make the artwork unique
- Be able to resize various templates to create new art pieces
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to transform a hard copy of art into a soft copy. This course will teach you how you can transform a photo from paper to digital art using photoshop.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Digital Art (From paper to Screen) In Photoshop is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Digital Artists
- Photo Editors
|Digital Art (From paper to Screen) In Photoshop|
|2. Scanning Your Artwork||00:02:00|
|3. Cleaning Up Your Work in Photoshop||00:16:00|
|4. Color Exploration – Digitally Editing in Photoshop||00:07:00|
|5. Creating Patterns||00:11:00|
|6. Resizing for Various Template Dimensions||00:04:00|
|7. Final Tips||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.