Are you a camera hobbyist? Or are you someone who just loves taking photos and want to upgrade your skills? If yes, then this course will help you take pictures with this Diploma in Digital Camera Photography.
Whether you are someone who likes taking pictures or someone who considers a hobby, this course is perfect for beginners. In this course, you be learning what the right camera is right for professional digital photography that will help any beginners upgrade their photography skills. You will also be able to know the pros and cons of using a digital camera. There will also be a discussion on the easiest way to learn to use a digital camera which is perfect for beginners.
Moreover, you will learn more about digital photography in connection to the compelling artwork. The guide to Digital Photography will be provided to you. You will also learn the advances in digital technology that affect the photographic industry. Then this course will also help you assess whether you are fit to upgrade your digital camera or just stick with the basic one. This course will assist you with your digital camera photography journey.
Who is the course for?
- Photographers and other hobbyists who want to upgrade their photography skills
- People who have an interest in photography and want to acquire photography skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Digital Cameras for Beginners is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Creative Artworker
- Digital Imaging Advisor
- Digital Assets Coordinator
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Studio Photographer
- Social Content Photographer/Designer
- Visual Arts Technician
- Visual Resources Imaging Specialist.
|Introduction To Digital Camera||00:30:00|
|The Pros and Cons of Using a Digital Camera||01:00:00|
|The Movement from Film to Download||00:30:00|
|The Easiest Way to Learn to Use a Digital Camera||00:30:00|
|Digital Cameras For Beginners||00:30:00|
|A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Photography||01:00:00|
|How Technology Changed Photography||01:00:00|
|Are We Headed Toward Obsolescence of the 35mm Camera?||01:00:00|
|Are You Ready for the Next Level in Digital Cameras?||00:30:00|
|Become Familiar with Digital Camera Manufacturers||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Digital Camera for a Beginner||01:00:00|
|Compare Different Digital Camera Models Before You Buy||00:30:00|
|Digital Cameras Do Not Eliminate the Need for a Camcorder||01:00:00|
|Digital Cameras for Kids||01:00:00|
|Difference Between Digital Photography and the Cell Phone||00:30:00|
|Digital Photography as a Profession||00:30:00|
|Do You Need the Newest Digital Camera?||00:30:00|
|Where to Buy Digital Cameras||00:30:00|
|Film Cameras Are Cheaper – Why Switch?||00:30:00|
|What is the Difference Between DSLRs And Normal Camera||00:30:00|
|Getting to Know Digital Camera Features||01:00:00|
|How Important Are Megapixels in a Digital Camera?||01:00:00|
|How to Choose the Best Digital Camera||00:15:00|
|Innovative Changes in Digital Cameras||00:30:00|
|Read Specifications Before You Buy||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Digital Camera for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Digital Camera for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.