If you let your anger as it is, it might become an issue in your whole life and it will control your emotions often. If it does interfere with your work and everyday life then it might hurt you and your loved ones when you least expect it. Anger has a mischievous method for making itself known in the rarest of circumstances, and most you don’t have any control over. If you, your loved ones or your clients are suffering anger management issues then, this course can help you.
Sometimes, people don’t realise that they’re furious until something jumps out at touch off the sudden change in their temperament or mood. In the event that this has transpired to you or to anyone you know, then you or they may feel that there’s no real way to repair your or their principal issue if you don’t try to comprehend where it originates from. This course can enable you and to help anyone to perceive what anger is all about and what are the reasons that experiencing this particular feeling in any situation, and what should be done to shield it from destroying their lives.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or doctors who help their clients resolved anger management issues
- People who need anger management for themselves or for others
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Anger Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Anger Management Counsellors
- Life Coaches
|What is Anger?||00:15:00|
|Costs and Pay-Offs||00:15:00|
|The Anger Process||00:30:00|
|How Does Anger Affect Our Thinking?||00:15:00|
|Understanding Behavior Types||00:15:00|
|Communication Tips and Tricks||00:30:00|
|Dread and Lack Of Confidence||01:00:00|
|Drug Addiction And Anger||00:30:00|
|The Impact Of Anger||00:30:00|
|What Anger Accomplishes||01:00:00|
|Taking Control of Your Anger||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Anger Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Anger Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.