Are you into blogging and does not consider blogging as merely a hobby? Or are you a blogger who earns through blogging and wants to upgrade your blogging skills? Do you want to learn how to succeed now that you’re finally a blog expert? Then this will be the course you will be needing right now since you will be able to the advanced skills for blogging and how to earn more through your blogging site.
This course will equip you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information of blogging. You will be taught how to create a blog and how to make your blog settings count. After knowing all the basics in blogging and pinging, you will be able to drive traffic to your website and increase your earnings.
When it comes to having a lifestyle and profitable medium, blogging appears to have it all. You will find the opportunity to work from home, focus on a state of intrigue and offer your imaginative gifts. If you genuinely need to go from preoccupation blogger to ace, you ought to have the ability to lock in, place assets into get ready and stick it out for the entire arrangement and plan to hold up a year or more before you can pull in enough movement to adjust your blog and wind up plainly productive. Be that as it may, to keep away from the imagine a scenario in which’s and battles you may experience in blogging, taking this course will effectively help you turn into a specialist in blogging to end up noticeably beneficial.
There’s one more basic idea to consider the benefit condition: Even in case you don’t obtain anything from advancing or sponsorship wages on your blog, you may procure a not too bad pay because of your blog that gave the correct ideas and contents. This course will surely help you upgrade and level up your blogging skills as well as your income from blogging.
Who is the course for?
- Bloggers and other online professionals who are into blogging marketing.
- People who have an interest in being profitable through blogging
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Advance Blogging
- The Anatomy of a Profitable Blog
- Quick and Easy Optimization
- Template Customization
- Turbo Charged Profit Strategies
- And Many More!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience related to online marketing and communication will be of great advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working day.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Blogging course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Blog Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Blog Marketing Managers
- Online Sales Managers
- Online Sales and Promotions Specialists
- And Many More!
|The Anatomy Of A Profitable Blog||02:00:00|
|Quick & Easy Optimization||00:30:00|
|Extending Your Blog’s Functionality||00:15:00|
|Turbocharged Profit Strategies||01:00:00|
|Set Up a WordPress Blog||01:00:00|
|Set Up a Blogger Blog||01:00:00|
|Naming Your Blog||00:30:00|
|When To Blog or Not to Blog||00:30:00|
|Top Common Mistakes of Bloggers||00:30:00|
|Linking Your Blog to SMM Accounts||00:30:00|
|Blog Set-Up – Plug-Ins||00:30:00|
|Blogging for Beginners – Comments||00:30:00|
|Monetizing Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Blogging for a Target Market||00:30:00|
|Blogging – Choosing a Theme||01:00:00|
|Blogging – Length of Posts||00:30:00|
|Blogging – How Often Should I Post?||00:30:00|
|Multi-Purpose Blog Content||00:30:00|
|Blog Style and Tone||00:30:00|
|Blogging Non-Original Content||01:00:00|
|Using Videos on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|The Uses of Images on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Addressing Competitors on Your Blog||00:30:00|
|A Flaming on Your Blog||02:00:00|
|Keep SPAM Off Your Blog||00:30:00|
|Guest Bloggers on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Affiliate Programs and Blogs||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Blogging|
|How Can You Benefit from Blogging?||01:00:00|
|What on Earth is Blogging?||01:00:00|
|Ways to Optimize Your Blog for Maximum Traffic||01:00:00|
|Putting Your Posts to Work||01:00:00|
|Selling Blog Branded Merchandise||01:00:00|
|Cash in on eBook Mania||01:00:00|
|The Power of Ad Space||01:00:00|
|Look For Sponsorship||00:30:00|
|Don’t be Afraid to Ask and Conclusion||00:30:00|
|Blogging And Social Media|
|Blogging And Social Media Basics||00:30:00|
|Treat Your Followers The Right Way||01:00:00|
|Portion Out Your Time||00:30:00|
|Use Social Media Video To Get People To Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Build A Community||00:15:00|
|Direct All Of This To Your Blog||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Blogging||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Blogging||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.