Manage your company books and finances professionally
Having trouble keeping up with lots of transactions and financial records of your company? Whether there is an increased number of sales or employees, you need a solid understanding of bookkeeping and payroll management to keep your books neat. Learn how to improve your skills as an accounting professional with this course.
Bookkeeping and managing payrolls are very important for a company as they eventually need to keep books by law for at least 6 years. This has made accounting technicians or professionals in charge of a company’s finances to learn the secrets behind professional bookkeeping.
If you are a business owner yourself or acting as an accounts manager, you might feel the necessity of understanding bookkeeping and payroll management. These skills add values to your career and give you what it takes to stand out in the crowd by proving yourself by accurately record financial purchases, sales, and receipts.
This course is designed especially for you to deliver the rules of bookkeeping and professional tips that will help you in the long run. After successfully completing this course, you will be able to handle any kind of accounting records, manage compensations of your employees, prepare professional invoices and also prepare statements that help your business to take better decision.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are assigned to manage the accounts and payroll.
- People who are interested in learning more about bookkeeping & payroll management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Bookkeeping & Payroll Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Benefits Administration Specialist
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officers
- Payroll Manager.
|Module One – Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Basic Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Accounting Methods||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Financial Statements||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – End of Period Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Auditing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Bookkeeping & Payroll Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Bookkeeping & Payroll Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Bookkeeping & Payroll Management||00:30:00|