It is not always necessary to follow advanced accounting software such as Quickbook and Zero, especially if you’re a small business owner. The Diploma in Bookkeeping course provides expert traditional manual bookkeeping training, as well as an overview of the computerised bookkeeping system. Are you an entry-level trainee who wishes to kickstart your career in bookkeeping and accounting ? This course will help you to earn your accounting qualification in no time.
Bookkeeping is the recording of accounting and financial transactions. This course introduces the many aspects of bookkeeping, such as ledgers, journals, financial statements, income tax and records. To begin with, this training course will focus on manual bookkeeping and common accounting terminology. Next, you will learn the functionality of bookkeeping covering topics such as trial balance and coding, final figures and online bookkeeping. Finally, you will learn the differences between a manual system and a computerised system, and the benefits of both.
The purpose of this bookkeeping course is to help you to apply the bookkeeping system to your business. On successful completion, this diploma in accounting and bookkeeping can be used to advance your professional development and fast-track your way to earning your AAT qualification.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners, students of accountancy/ finance/bookkeeping, budding finance directors and management accountants
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.