It is not necessary that you should have to follow advanced accounting software for your companies such as Quickbook, Zero, etc. Especially, if you own a small firm, manual bookkeeping system is enough and easy for you. The Diploma in Bookkeeping course provides a general idea of the traditional manual bookkeeping system as well as the computerised bookkeeping system.
Bookkeeping is the storage of accounting and financial documents such as ledgers, journals, financial statements, income tax records, etc. At first, the course focuses on the manual bookkeeping system and helps you to understand the common accounting terminology. Then, you will learn the functionality of bookkeeping covering the history of bookkeeping, the ledgers, trial balance, final figures, etc. Finally, you will learn how a manual system is related to a computerised system.
The purpose of the course is to help you to apply the bookkeeping system to your small firm.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners, students of accountancy/ finance/bookkeeping, budding finance directors and management accountants
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to the course|
|How it Fits Together||00:08:00|
|The functionality of bookkeeping|
|Trial Balance and Coding||00:10:00|
|PNL Account and Balance Sheet||00:04:00|
|On a personal note|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Bookkeeping||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Bookkeeping||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.