The importance of business accounting and management for any organisation are well recognised by industry experts. Taking this course will equip you with the essential business accounting and business management skills for the smooth running of your organisation. This will also be very helpful to your career advancement.
This Business Accounting & Management Diploma will equip an executive or business owner with the necessary skills for the smooth running of the business. You would know how to manage and decide for your business through this course. Learn the essentials of accounting and management as to how you could use it to make important financial decisions for your organisation. Understand how financial and budgeting should be done. Be well equipped with business accounting and management skills with this course which you could use to succeed in the business world.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners or professionals who want to learn about accounting management
- People who have an interest in knowing more about accounting and management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business Accounting and Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Officer
|Course Overview (Accounting)||00:05:00|
|Getting the Facts Straight||00:30:00|
|The Accounting Cycle||00:30:00|
|The Key Reports||00:30:00|
|A Review of Financial Terms||00:30:00|
|Understanding Debits and Credits||00:15:00|
|Your Financial Analysis Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Identifying High and Low Risk Companies||00:30:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:30:00|
|Module One – Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Basic Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Accounting Methods||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Financial Statements||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – End of Period Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control||01:00:00|
|Module – Eleven Auditing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Finance & Budgeting|
|Record Your Income||01:00:00|
|Make a List of Expenses First and Put Them in Categories||01:00:00|
|Countdown & Adjust||01:00:00|
|How to Build Trust and Confidence||01:00:00|
|How to Build Team Spirit||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Problem Employees||01:00:00|
|Using Your Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|Conclusion to Management||00:15:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Accounting Career Fundamentals|
|Advanced Accounting Career Training||00:30:00|
|Careers in Accountancy||01:00:00|
|Church Accounting Software||00:30:00|
|Finding an Accounting Job||00:30:00|
|Free Accounting Software||00:30:00|
|List of Accounting Careers||00:30:00|
|Services in Financial Accounting||00:30:00|
|Successful Career in Accounting Even if You’re Hit Forty!||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of an Accountancy Career||00:30:00|
|Types of Accountancy Career||00:30:00|
|Financial Accounting & Reporting||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Business Accounting & Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Business Accounting & Management||00:30:00|